Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Thumbnstick, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 11, 2018, 01:37 PM
Trader Rating: 3
$375.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Redcat Clawback Crawler

Almost brand new Redcat Claw back. More like "tested" than used. Ready to run, battery, charger, radio. Radio has, two wheel and four wheel steering as well as four wheel side to side steering. Price includes split shipping with you, conus only. In original box and ready to ship. This is a BIG machine. All aluminum framing, front and rear separate drive motors. Great to have fun with while camping or at the beach. ( Note: I sold this awhile back to a guy that didn't use it other than the day I demo'ed it to him. I got it back now and reselling again. I am an airplane guy. )
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply