This thread is privately moderated by rctofly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 11, 2018, 12:22 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$890.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

New Futaba 18SZ

unused and NIB
INCLUDES18SZA 18-Channel Aircraft Transmitter
FT2F2100BV2 6.6V 2100mAh LiFe Transmitter Battery
Battery Charger
Switch Harness
Instruction Manual
Small Screwdriver
Neckstrap
2.4 GHz S-FHSS Modulation
Heli-Optimized: Smooth Throttle Gimbal
Helicopter and Multi-Rotor Programming
Airplane and Glider Programming
30-Model Memory with 15 Character Names
Built-in S.Bus Programming Link
LCD Touchscreen for Telemetry Display
Synthesized Voice Telemetry
Vibration and Audio Alerts
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2018, 01:33 PM
Trader Rating: 4
PM sent
Sep 11, 2018, 04:58 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtoe16 View Post
PM sent
Man be CAREFUL. This guy just joined, no posts, no feedback and a price on the radio that should make you suspicious. He's got another thread just like this that he locked so no one can warn other users to be careful and why. This thing just screams; scammer!
Sep 11, 2018, 06:05 PM
Thread OP
I suggest before you scream your careless opinion, just ask me for feedback or history and I will tell you that I have a very long history of good feedback in RC Universe and since RC Universe changed their website, I also signed up to RC group so in a nutshell, you are absolutely, 100 percent wrong and I would like you to retract your screaming and scammer message!
For everyone else, please check my feedback on RC Universe. The ad is also running on RC Universe as well. Thanks for looking.
Sep 11, 2018, 06:21 PM
Trader Rating: 71
AMA 8855
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctofly View Post
I suggest before you scream your careless opinion, just ask me for feedback or history and I will tell you that I have a very long history of good feedback in RC Universe and since RC Universe changed their website, I also signed up to RC group so in a nutshell, you are absolutely, 100 percent wrong and I would like you to retract your screaming and scammer message!
For everyone else, please check my feedback on RC Universe. The ad is also running on RC Universe as well. Thanks for looking.
So just to be clear, why did you open and close the thread ?
TJE
Latest blog entry: Greyhound Express
Sep 11, 2018, 06:30 PM
Trader Rating: 355
looks like he made double post and just closed it instead of making it sold.
Sep 11, 2018, 07:35 PM
Thread OP
I am new to this site. But have been in the hobby for Long time And to be clear I am not here to scam anyone period.
If you are flying jet we can meet in person at best in the west next month.
Sep 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
Thread OP
I haven’t sold anything here yet. The only thing I listed is the new futaba radio.
Sep 11, 2018, 08:20 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctofly View Post
I haven’t sold anything here yet. The only thing I listed is the new futaba radio.
That don't cut it.....

"methinks thou doth protest too much."
Sep 12, 2018, 07:10 AM
Trader Rating: 4
I'LL TAKE IT! We talked yesterday on phone, Sending PM!

Quick Reply