Sep 12, 2018, 07:17 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
I just went over there, and it is crap. nothing of interest to me in that pile....
Sep 13, 2018, 01:41 PM
!= International Arms Dealer
my RCU username and password still work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Universe
General Information
Total Posts: 2,428
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Last Activity: 2016-12-17 07:46 PM
lol.

... if everyone goes over to check their stats and browse for a bit it will probable set off an alarm in some bored_IT_guy's office
Latest blog entry: RLink on 2S?
Sep 13, 2018, 06:15 PM
Old new guy
I've been a member there since 2005, and it's a shame that it's so bad.
Sep 14, 2018, 06:16 AM
Bellanca Kruesair
Even Siri has trouble negotiating that web site....She said " Pull over and stop, in 300 feet !"

I'm all alone now.........sigh.
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Sep 14, 2018, 07:17 AM
Happy Flying
Yup its a mess over there now
Jul 11, 2019, 03:46 PM
I posted my need for a Robbe SF 36 Sailplane on RC Group. On July 1, 2019 I received a message from a "bpollard" via RC Group referring me to an individual in California who has an SF36 for sale. After negotiating an acceptable price I sent the money. The individual in California sent several emails that they would ship my Sailplane- lately they blocked my phone number and are not responding to my emails. Does this sound like a scam?
Jul 11, 2019, 04:08 PM
- Passing Through -
Quote:
Originally Posted by bino
I posted my need for a Robbe SF 36 Sailplane on RC Group. On July 1, 2019 I received a message from a "bpollard" via RC Group referring me to an individual in California who has an SF36 for sale. After negotiating an acceptable price I sent the money. The individual in California sent several emails that they would ship my Sailplane- lately they blocked my phone number and are not responding to my emails. Does this sound like a scam?

Absolutely, itís a scam. They prey on want ads.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bino
Thing about scams...they will never give you their real names, addresses, phone numbers or state/country of origin.
That's what makes it a scam...false info, then they take your money.
If you were going to rob someone on the internet would you give your real name? Or even where you are?
Use just a minimum of sense...these guys aren't in CA.
Africa, East Europe or the Caribbean would be my guess.
rm
ps...If you don't believe this, I know a Nigerian Prince that would love to meet you.
Last edited by RMurf101; Jul 11, 2019 at 04:52 PM.
Jul 11, 2019, 04:22 PM
Hope you sent payment via PayPal goods and services...... if not..........
Jul 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
Old new guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook57
Hope you sent payment via PayPal goods and services...... if not..........
Wisdom
Jul 11, 2019, 08:36 PM
My advice for you cheapskate low ball buyers is only buy from sellers who just joined, who have 0 posts and 0 trader ratings. And don't forget to send payment paypal F & F.
Jul 12, 2019, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by totenkopf
My advice for you cheapskate low ball buyers is only buy from sellers who just joined, who have 0 posts and 0 trader ratings. And don't forget to send payment paypal F & F.
He's a cheapskate because he paid an agreed upon price, and got scammed? Now that's wisdom!
Jul 12, 2019, 08:49 AM
I'm still technically a moderator over there, I do all the flying for Geoff Barber's reviews....
and I haven't been able to log into the site for over 6 months
Apparently I don't have my cookies set properly, (After all, I DID follow the instructions.... for NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR.... )
crap, I can't even find the info on my PDA... now my pager won't work...
Anyone here know how to program a BetaMax??
Jul 12, 2019, 10:37 AM
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by totenkopf
But why, then they''ll all be here crying the blues.
Jul 13, 2019, 10:37 PM
There's a sticky for the wanted ad scammers-

Quick Reply