This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 07, 2018, 01:42 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Closed Account
Thread OP
$29.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-Retractable Tail wheel wheel complete accesories.

NIB Retractable tail wheel units are a copy of a Robart design that can be operated by a small servo or air cylinder, there is a hole for a small servo in the unit. The unit is light weight mounted on 3 laminate of 1/8" plywood and held in place with 4 -4/40 Allen head screws into blind nuts and 2 self taping screws in the bottom of the bulk head. The unit is made off aluminum and it has a lock over center for the tail wheel to be locked down when extended. Designed for .60 to 1.20-1/6 to 1/4 scale aircraft.
I will sell these for now for $29.95 + 5.60 S&H. Let me know if you want one, they won't last long at this price!!!
(My “Feed Back” scores from RC Groups: 344 - .6% Positive of 349; 5 that left negative scores!)

Specs:
1. Plywood bulk head is 3" Tall X 2 3/8" wide.
2. The metal tail wheel is 2 7/8" Tall X 2 7/16" wide so you can make your own bulk head for your plane.
3. Distance from the bulk head to the Center of the axle is 2 3/4".
4. The tail wheel rises 2 3/4" in the retract position.
5. The tube for the tail wheel shaft is 2" long and mounts in a tube that is 1 3/4" long and 1/2" in diameter.
6. It is 2 3/4" from the bulk head when it is in the lock down position.
7. I comes with a steer arm, wheel, tail wheel bracket with axle and mounting screws.
8. There are 4 holes in the bulkhead if you want to use pull pull or a single servo for steering.
9. You can use a servo for retraction or an air cylinder.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232
NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George
Last edited by unclegeorge; Sep 15, 2018 at 01:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2018, 01:19 PM
Trader Rating: 8
what size aircraft are they for
Sep 15, 2018, 01:31 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Closed Account
Thread OP
.60 to 1.20 1/6 to 1/4 scale airplanes. Thanks for your interest, Uncle George

Quick Reply