Sep 07, 2018, 12:44 AM
RC is great fun!
Thread OP
Discussion

New Blade Inductrix Switch

New Blade Inductrix Switch. (Tiny Whoover RTF).
Blade Inductrix Switch RTF (2 min 36 sec)

Horizon Hobby's Thursday Thunder for 09/06/2018 (11 min 44 sec)

https://www.horizonhobby.com/inductr...ator1_09062018
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2018, 09:44 AM

Shipping?

Any word on when this will ship? Ordered one weeks ago for my grandson's birthday.
Oct 22, 2018, 11:04 AM
Web site says late Oct.
Oct 23, 2018, 07:04 PM
Looks like the air ducked motors at the back might dislodge easy in a crash,guess you will find out when the reviews come in.
Oct 23, 2018, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Looks like the air ducked motors at the back might dislodge easy in a crash,guess you will find out when the reviews come in.
Don't crash no problem. I'll bet they will be fine. I've had around 20 airplanes and drones from HH and very happy with all.
Oct 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljlwestcoast
Don't crash no problem. I'll bet they will be fine. I've had around 20 airplanes and drones from HH and very happy with all.
I started of with Blade micro helis so i know very well how HH are but i still say it might be a weak spot.
Oct 23, 2018, 08:39 PM
Quote:
I started of with Blade micro helis so i know very well how HH are but i still say it might be a weak spot.
Not saying your wrong. Just that I have faith in HH doing it right. We should know in a few weeks. For the first time ever I preordered as soon as they posted it. Usually I wait until after they are out and read reviews. It just looked like FUN! Also thinking about getting the brushless inductric and screen to use on switch to learn FPV.
Oct 23, 2018, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Clicked on your name and seen all your reviews wow. Now to watch them and learn. I just getting in to micro rc off road also. I raced 1/10 rc for years and flew 1.5 to 3m airplanes. Now I just want the mico stuff to stay home and play with.
Oct 23, 2018, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljlwestcoast
Clicked on your name and seen all your reviews wow. Now to watch them and learn. I just getting in to micro rc off road also. I raced 1/10 rc for years and flew 1.5 to 3m airplanes. Now I just want the mico stuff to stay home and play with.
Thanks.....Plenty of reviews and whooping on my youtube channel if you want to check it out
Oct 24, 2018, 11:35 AM
Today HH site changed date now says early Nov.
Oct 29, 2018, 10:05 PM
Got e-mail from HH my switch was shipped today.
Oct 30, 2018, 12:28 PM
Out for delivery
Oct 31, 2018, 02:20 PM
I received mine in two days. Post Office must be slow?
Nov 01, 2018, 09:25 PM
Question for you owners out there. Mine seems to do everything right except arm. I got access to different modes etc but the white LEDs flash all the time (Disarmed - ready) but i can't get the motors armed.

Update;
Got it.
Nov 01, 2018, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuskeeler
Question for you owners out there. Mine seems to do everything right except arm. I got access to different modes etc but the white LEDs flash all the time (Disarmed - ready) but i can't get the motors armed.

Update;
Got it.
Got the Same problem. What did you do to fix it???

Quick Reply