Sep 02, 2018, 01:51 AM
Thread OP
Video

H-King SkySword Pink 70mm EDF Jet 990mm (40") PNF Maiden Flight

Dis is it my friends.
I knew that the pink is the way to go
But really, I just love this EDF.
Oh yeah...

H-King SkySword Pink 70mm EDF Jet 990mm (40") PNF Maiden Flight (13 min 18 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 06, 2018, 06:03 AM
🇪🇺🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇪🇺

great camera man and nice landing

Pilot Robert and Captain Blaž, I salute you. Finally you have landed this bird successfully and now you can hang it under the ceiling. Or do you still dare to do a speed and sound test video?
Since I'm a real fan of the diamond I won't buy this unlicensed bird or any other bird from AF model. I also won't order from a RC webshop that has nothing better to do than sell this ripped off stuff. BTW if I ever buy ESCs with a blue Y in their name they are genuine YGE ones despite my RC budget being magnitudes lower than yours. It's really no joy for me to save some €€ on pirated or unlicensed stuff while the true heroes that enrich our hobby potentially have to go out of business or lack money to put some new innovative stuff on the market. Have you ever seen the other guys designing a great experimental RC aircraft for us? Freewing and FMS have both licensed the Super Scorpion from aviation design and I would AF model to do the same with the Diamond. Because the market is flooded and saturated with these AF model ones I don't expect a licensed Freewing or FMS Diamond any time soon.
I wish you nice flying weather and more great landings.
Greetings to Slovenia.
Christian
Sep 13, 2018, 12:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schugy
Pilot Robert and Captain Blaž, I salute you. Finally you have landed this bird successfully and now you can hang it under the ceiling. Or do you still dare to do a speed and sound test video?
Since I'm a real fan of the diamond I won't buy this unlicensed bird or any other bird from AF model. I also won't order from a RC webshop that has nothing better to do than sell this ripped off stuff. BTW if I ever buy ESCs with a blue Y in their name they are genuine YGE ones despite my RC budget being magnitudes lower than yours. It's really no joy for me to save some €€ on pirated or unlicensed stuff while the true heroes that enrich our hobby potentially have to go out of business or lack money to put some new innovative stuff on the market. Have you ever seen the other guys designing a great experimental RC aircraft for us? Freewing and FMS have both licensed the Super Scorpion from aviation design and I would AF model to do the same with the Diamond. Because the market is flooded and saturated with these AF model ones I don't expect a licensed Freewing or FMS Diamond any time soon.
I wish you nice flying weather and more great landings.
Greetings to Slovenia.
Christian
Hey Christian

Thanks for the comment.
Iam really happy that you enjoy this great hobby too. But I dont understand why is that angr in your voice. Everybody had a choice to buy what ever you want. And the point is to buy something that will make you happy and you will have fun with. We are not filming planes for a living so what the hell who cares what we fly as long as we have fun. And that is the point of our YouTube channel. To show how much fun this hobby can be. I would love to have Diamond plane with real turbine on, but I just dont have enough money for that my friend. So if I can buy a plane for 180€ and fly it on cheap 4S baterries then why not. Just remember my famous words: we live only once, so why cant we have fun today. I love every single plane as long as I can fly it. And if you will check our channel good, you will see that many times we fly also planes that I bought and they were crashed, but still I can have the best time with them. Always look on the bright side of life. Oh yeah...
I wish you a lot of fun in this beautiful hobby and many perfect landings.
With the planes that you love ofcourse.
Big salute from Slovenia, Pilot Robert

( And dont worry, we will film the max speed and sound tets with this baby like we always do on every EDF. But somethimes the birds have to wait a little for other projects. We must work hard for our living and to keep this hobby on our channel, so somethimes its really hard for us to find time for filming. If you understand that my friend you understand us and our view of this hobby )

Quick Reply