Oct 18, 2020, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonb
Do you guys ever lube your printer?
I purchased a CNC router and its a big thing to keep it lubed. but I never read anything in the forums about lubing a 3D printer. Ant they are basically the same.
There is a lot more swarf and dust on a router than a printer so lube may be more important along with cleaning ?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadio
There is a lot more swarf and dust on a router than a printer so lube may be more important along with cleaning ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by babblefish
For my Ender 3, I lube the Acme lead screw for the Z axis and the linear rail for my Y axis. The X is still riding on the stock POM rollers. I just changed the Acme nut for the Z axis from brass to POM so I won't be needing to lube that anymore.
Thanks, I will give a little dry lube to my ender 3. I have a new Ender 5 pro that has been sitting in the box for a week or so. I hope to that up and running very soon.
Oct 27, 2020, 11:00 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Printed and built the Teeny Tiny Trainer recently. My favorite printed frame so far.
Latest blog entry: Nano Ripper Ductless "Whoop"
Oct 27, 2020, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
Printed and built the Teeny Tiny Trainer recently. My favorite printed frame so far.
Nice job. How does it fly?
Oct 29, 2020, 06:36 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonb
Nice job. How does it fly?
Thanks! Very well! It's super stable and feels like a much larger quad than it actually is.
Latest blog entry: Nano Ripper Ductless "Whoop"
Nov 20, 2020, 03:13 AM
Me and a guy with a mustache
In case anyone is interested, AliExpress is having a Black Friday sale on the Ender 3X for US$167 with free shipping starting on November 23. That price is and free shipping is from their US warehouse and I assume shipping to a US address.

Quick Reply