Jul 19, 2019, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23
I've been using the Diatone Mamba Power Tower Mk2 (F405 Mk2 FC & F40 Mk2 ESC) on my builds lately and just got another one and this was between the FC and ESC. Any idea what it is and how to use it?
Looks like some sort of ESC noise control they’re including to help cope with 6s noise probably. Usually something like that just connects to the common ground from any one of those GND points around the edge.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2019, 08:05 PM
I just gutted my Diatone GT R349 and transferred the Mamba F405 Mini Stack and Mamba 1408 motors over to a 3” Mini Reverb frame. I needed two UARTs, one for my Crossfire nano receiver and the second for Bardwell’s Runcam control board on his Micro Eagle camera.

I was able to remap SmartAudio to the LED_STRIP resource without issue using softserial, and regained full use of UART 3. It worked out great since my new VTX is the TBS Unify HV Race and VCC is also in the back corner by the LED pad. The LED_STRIP is on pin A00. It looks like there’s still plenty of processor overhead to run a second softserial port if needed too.
Jul 23, 2019, 08:27 AM
Hi!
just wired my FS-A8s to my mamba F405 mini. IBUS to RX6.
In betaflight port tab i put UART6 on serial rx.
But it doesnt work, can i put IBUS on RX6?
Sorry foy my English
Jul 24, 2019, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbyjcjohnson
Hi!
just wired my FS-A8s to my mamba F405 mini. IBUS to RX6.
In betaflight port tab i put UART6 on serial rx.
But it doesnt work, can i put IBUS on RX6?
Sorry foy my English
In Betaflight make sure to set the serial provider to IBUS in the Configuration tab, under Receiver.
Jul 26, 2019, 08:35 AM
Looking for how to setup camera control for a Foxeer Falkor with the Mamba F722S stack. Didn't see a Mamba F7 thread so guess this is where I should ask for help...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Jul 28, 2019, 09:52 PM
Experienced Noob

Mamba 30x30 stack, no OSD but video works

Just set up a quad with this stack. Video works fine, but I have no OSD at all, even though it is selected in Betaflight. I have a Foxeer camera and that OSD works, which I usually turn off.

Something I'm missing?
Jul 29, 2019, 02:33 AM

Mamba f405

Hi
I want to use my r9mm with this stack. I have used the inverted s-port from r9mm and soldered it to tx1. In the cli i type set serialrx_halfduplex = ON
set serialrx_inverted = OFF
But it dosent work
Can anyone help me.
Jul 29, 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xircom1
Hi
I want to use my r9mm with this stack. I have used the inverted s-port from r9mm and soldered it to tx1. In the cli i type set serialrx_halfduplex = ON
set serialrx_inverted = OFF
But it dosent work
Can anyone help me.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but shouldnt it be sbus rather than s-port?

Sbus is for FrSky transmitter control

S-port is for FrSky telemetry, rather than control
Jul 30, 2019, 10:44 AM
Anyone else have issues with motors coming down hot on 6S running this stack? I've tried pretty much everything and I'm leaning toward this stack being the culprit...
Jul 30, 2019, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoandres
Anyone else have issues with motors coming down hot on 6S running this stack? I've tried pretty much everything and I'm leaning toward this stack being the culprit...
Have you blackboxed a flight and checked your filtering?
Jul 31, 2019, 06:32 AM
In case anyone is curious about RPM filtering on these stacks, I've just set one up and it seems to work nicely (only hover tested so far).

I used the FURYF4OSD target and the FURYF4 snippet and I'm already impressed with the lack of motor noise in my blackbox logs. I'll probably have to wait until the weekend for a proper test, but it's looking promising so far.

https://github.com/betaflight/betafl...YkbhshT4MfY3DM
Last edited by Benaresq; Jul 31, 2019 at 06:51 AM.
Jul 31, 2019, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benaresq
Have you blackboxed a flight and checked your filtering?
No, I haven’t messed with Blackbox at all as I’m just getting back into the hobby and know nothing about it. I guess that’s my next step?
Jul 31, 2019, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoandres
No, I haven’t messed with Blackbox at all as I’m just getting back into the hobby and know nothing about it. I guess that’s my next step?
You need to do some setup to get it to work nicely, copy this into your CLI:

set debug_mode = gyro_scaled

Then hit save.

Set your logging rate to 2k, switch on blackbox, go for a quick flight trying to use the full throttle range.

Post the results on this thread the experts will help you out:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...on-help-thread
Jul 31, 2019, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benaresq
You need to do some setup to get it to work nicely, copy this into your CLI:

set debug_mode = gyro_scaled

Then hit save.

Set your logging rate to 2k, switch on blackbox, go for a quick flight trying to use the full throttle range.

Post the results on this thread the experts will help you out:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...on-help-thread
Great, thank you! I'll give this a try some time in the next week. Appreciate the tip.
Aug 03, 2019, 08:03 AM
Bonjour,

J'ai un souci avec ma manba f405 mini mk2...
quand j'arme l'airmod s'active, jusque là pas de souci mais une fois que je pousse legerement les gaz pour decoller les drone par en full throtle.
Je ne sais plus quoi faire
pouvez vous m'aider svp

Quick Reply