This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 28, 2018, 09:28 PM
New Product

Jumper T8SG Lite

It arrived this morning !
Also this morning I went to the park to try some launch settings on the Whipit
Was getting there till the wind came up , oh well ! My back was saying enough anyways and I did have to walk home ..
( Just trying to increase my activity levels - so I am incorporating some whipit )

Back to the Jumper T8SG Lite .........

These are my initial un boxing - Impressions ! I have not done anything but take the T8SG Lite out of the box and move the sticks , flick some switches , open the battery cover .. ok !

Gimbals ------- !
Very toy transmitter like .
The round hole for the sticks means limited movement in the other axis
? For some reason , the right gimbals started off ok and then started to bind ? ( Might be some dirt / grime ? )
Throttle is too lose for me , I like a lot more tension .

Switches ----- !
Both switches are 3 position - Feel nice

Rotary Switches on the side ---- !
Good tension
Easy to get to
I was afraid they might get in the way - but no !

Trim ---- !
They feel really nice and positive

Battery cover --- !
Pull up and then out ..
Yeah , I think it will do the job nicely .

Antenna Stub --- !
Lose - ?? Not that it matters ...

How it feels in the hand --- !
It's a small transmitter for sure , actually smaller than a WL Toys Transmitter . ( If you have one )
Sits in the hands rather nicely , all the switches are easy to get to and actually feels good in the hands physically .
Whats a bit of a let down is the gimbals , very soft and maybe to vague . ( Feels like unused )
I would really liked to have seen more tension on both sticks .
With the right Gimbals binding , I will have to disassemble to investigate ..

So ends my initial impressions on the unboxed Jumper T8SG Lite .

Next I open it up for a look see inside
Last edited by old4570; Aug 28, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply