Aug 26, 2018, 11:58 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Wrong item received when first time purchase item at Hobbyking....

The price , Shipping speed and CS is not bad , fast reply and good service , but send the wrong item to customer when first time purchase is so careless.... bad impression

Anybody knows how long can get back the refund? Thanks

Claims #100040411 8/26/2018 Pending
to remove ads between posts
Aug 27, 2018, 01:55 PM
We're very sorry for this issue. RMA request is as follows:

Please send item back to:

HobbyKing Warranty Team
Unit C. 10/F.
Unison Industrial Centre
27-31 Au Pui Wan Street
Sha Tin N.T.
Hong Kong SAR China

HK
Aug 27, 2018, 05:55 PM
Will the return shipping cost be refunded???
Aug 28, 2018, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal2
Will the return shipping cost be refunded???
Yes, but we can only refund return shipping via store credit.

HK
Sep 03, 2018, 07:24 PM
Thread OP
Really sad. Warranty department received the item 4 days ago but still can't get back the refund. And CS told me "Please be informed that our warehouse have 2 weeks inspection for the returned item before we can give the compensation."

Sep 03, 2018, 07:27 PM
Thread OP
They don't check the item before shipping to me. And told me they have 2 weeks inspection for the returned item before we can give the compensation.....

very bad purchase experience....
Sep 03, 2018, 08:57 PM
And you only get store credit for your return shipping costs ... and you cannot use that for shipping on new orders either.

Very much unsporting, seeing as it was HobbyKings fault THEY send the wrong item.
Sep 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
And you only get store credit for your return shipping costs ... and you cannot use that for shipping on new orders either.

Very much unsporting, seeing as it was HobbyKings fault THEY send the wrong item.
I think they will not refund the return shipping cost to me. I'm living close to the store so the return shipping cost is cheap. Around $3.5... I'm not care about it but if you purchase from oversea it's a problem. It's really bother me long time for this wrong item shipping....
Sep 04, 2018, 12:54 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Incorrect. You can absolutely use that for shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdtiger
I think they will not refund the return shipping cost to me. I'm living close to the store so the return shipping cost is cheap. Around $3.5... I'm not care about it but if you purchase from oversea it's a problem. It's really bother me long time for this wrong item shipping....
If you could please send us the receipt CS will credit your account for that amount.
Sep 06, 2018, 04:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKing_Ian
Incorrect. You can absolutely use that for shipping.

If you could please send us the receipt CS will credit your account for that amount.
Warranty team received the item a week but still haven't any update. Today i contract the warranty team again. But they said CS team will follow this case... they don't know anything. But few days ago CS told me they don't know about it and warranty team will handle this item return refund... LOL

I must waiting for two weeks, right? Lan , if you are customer will you come back again? When the shop sell you a wrong item but they not check the return item and refund to you ASAP ?
Sep 06, 2018, 06:33 AM
Store credit can be used for shipping? Since when?
Sep 06, 2018, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Store credit can be used for shipping? Since when?
Since the web changeover of 10/16.
Sep 06, 2018, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdtiger
Warranty team received the item a week but still haven't any update. Today i contract the warranty team again. But they said CS team will follow this case... they don't know anything. But few days ago CS told me they don't know about it and warranty team will handle this item return refund... LOL

I must waiting for two weeks, right? Lan , if you are customer will you come back again? When the shop sell you a wrong item but they not check the return item and refund to you ASAP ?
Refund processing and we apologize for the delay. Send a PM with details of return shipping cost and tracking and I will make sure you get the credit for it.

HK
Sep 06, 2018, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKing_CS
Since the web changeover of 10/16.
Excellenty! That has been a VERY long time coming and is to be applauded.
Sep 06, 2018, 09:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKing_CS
Refund processing and we apologize for the delay. Send a PM with details of return shipping cost and tracking and I will make sure you get the credit for it.

HK
Thanks . Please check your PM

Quick Reply