This thread is privately moderated by KristofferR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 25, 2018, 02:04 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Traxxas Summit video, crawl & climb

This is me driving and filming my 1:10 Traxxas Summit up a local clifftop. It is very steep, perilous to walk up when wet and plain difficult in the dry. The Summit is a peculiar car. The individual suspension, lockable diffs and the hi/lo gears gives a range of use that is matched by few other RC:s. It is basically good at most things but not really the best at anything. The fantastic suspension articulation sometimes makes it difficult to find terrain that really challenges the car. I run my completely stock and use it as a trail truck and hiking companion. The only negative thing is that it is heavy to carry when the batteries are depleted. Bring an extra set to make it all the way!

Camera, driving, editing: Kristoffer
Music: Soundcloud.com/Edgery
Equipment: Traxxas Summit, Turnigy2000
Edited in Wondershare Filmora

Traxxas Summit 1:10 crawling and climbing (3 min 58 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2018, 04:00 PM
Very nice climb, descent, and camera work!
Thanks for taking us along for the ride ;-)

Quick Reply