This thread is privately moderated by burkefj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 25, 2018, 12:01 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

The Iron Cross

Here's another fun kit I just released. It turned out that the biplane version turned out to be a bit more complicated to build and fly than I wanted but I still love this color scheme and styling, so I re-worked it.

The Iron Cross RC Rocket glider kit is based on a top secret WW1 Rocket powered mid wing monoplane interceptor. It has a graceful birdlike swept wing with scaloped trailing edges, a ww1 styled vertical stab, and an open cockpit. It comes with a plastic nose cone, 2.6″ white tubing for the body, Depron wing and 6mm depron tail surface. The wing is pre-grooved for the spar, control surfaces are pre-hinged, and the body tube is pre slotted for the vertical stab and partially slotted for the wing. Markings shown(not included) are available from Stickershock23.com 33″ long, 23″ wingspan, 10.75-11 oz rtf.(painted)

Dynasoar Rocketry Iron Cross RC Rocket Glider flight (1 min 54 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2018, 12:12 PM
That was absolutely great!
Big Thumbs-Up!
I was smiling the whole time ;-)
Aug 27, 2018, 11:17 AM
Thread OP
Thanks very much, glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundControlRC
That was absolutely great!
Big Thumbs-Up!