This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 23, 2018, 01:31 PM
Thread OP
Rant

not showing my posts-and few visits

it is over a month since my blog is showing malfunctions.
1 of them is that my posts do not appear at my list, and the other is that the number of visits is very little (about 5 in 1 month).
i have contacted the administrators and after 1 week i was able to be able to see the posts i have posted, but not the correct visits.
but today is happening again. can not see my posts that i have sent.
this is the thread i started: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...few-visits-why

wonder what are the administrators doing to correct this anomaly.
i have reached them several times.
has this happened to anybody else?
see post 11, where it shows a fellow that contacted me pm and told me this:
how can you explain this?
aug 28: finally (for the 2nd time) i can see my posts! i hope this will not happen again. is very annoying.

Re: Blog visits
"Something is strange, when I visited your blog, I didn't see a counter or the last 10 visit list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery
I think if a user has their online status hidden, then their visits to blogs do not register on the last visited counter.
See if I have a visit visible, I have my online status hidden but have visited your blog."

right. i dont see it. thanks for telling. an interesting possibility.
but then, how comes that before i got lots of visits and then for a month i have just 5?
how could happen than before everybody was not hidden and now everybody is?
i had 54,996 a month ago.
update: now they tell me its a server problem. i hope some day they fix it!
but still am left without access to the posts i have sent. until when?
well, now at least i can see my posts again. has failed twice in 1 month.
has this happened to any1 else?
i used to have hundreds of visits a month (note: visits. this is different from views)
oct 12: update: so far i can see my posts, but visits show just a few, so they did not fix it. wonder why?
Last edited by phil alvirez; Oct 12, 2018 at 01:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply