Jan 18, 2020, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete7feet
Just upgraded from an iMac 5k to this beast. 12 core ryzen 9 3900x, Nvidia 2070, 32gb ram and 2tb nvme ssd. Now I need some good weather to get some decent footage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1913 met Tapatalk
I wondered why my lights got dimmer last night!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 18, 2020, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortail
That's a good one

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1913 met Tapatalk
Jan 18, 2020, 11:01 AM
Not crashing = Not flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortail
LOLOL
Stomping on the "like" pedal ( cause I can't find the like button! ).
Jan 20, 2020, 08:40 AM
W4BYE, FAA 107 Certified
Weird thing happened Saturday was flying a mapping with Drone deploy. There was approx 1100 pictures total and it took 3 batteries with the Mavic 2 Pro. I had a freshly formatted 64gb SD card when I started. I ended up with 786 pictures in two folders on the SD card and after spending a couple of hours trying to figure out why the rest of the pictures were missing, I finally connected the Mavic 2 to my PC and discovered the missing pictures on the internal storage. I had plenty of room on the SD card. I had to swap batteries and the missing pictures were from the last battery. Anyone ever seen this before?
Jan 20, 2020, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFlyBob
Weird thing happened Saturday was flying a mapping with Drone deploy. There was approx 1100 pictures total and it took 3 batteries with the Mavic 2 Pro. I had a freshly formatted 64gb SD card when I started. I ended up with 786 pictures in two folders on the SD card and after spending a couple of hours trying to figure out why the rest of the pictures were missing, I finally connected the Mavic 2 to my PC and discovered the missing pictures on the internal storage. I had plenty of room on the SD card. I had to swap batteries and the missing pictures were from the last battery. Anyone ever seen this before?
Not specifically with DD, but I had it switch to internal storage on its own once on a battery swap. I was using Litchi I think. Just another thing to check I guess. Like you, I was not happy for a little while until I located the files.
Jan 20, 2020, 07:09 PM
The GEO lock issue is the single biggest issue for me when flying DJI equipment. I fly nearly every day for work. Once in a while for some unexplained reason I can't get the aircraft to uplock. I am legal to fly here at or below 200'. I have my LAANC clearance, but my crappy DJI equipment, won't take off, both main and backup aircraft are grounded. I look stupid and have to reschedule for another day.

DJI if you want me to keep buying aircraft from you, you must provide a way to completely unlock the aircraft. For this reason I will be buying elsewhere in the future

I also have no way to unlock at larger airports (Class B) so even when I get clearance to fly there, I can't use DJI aircraft period.

Last edited by CG Photo; Jan 20, 2020 at 07:24 PM.
Jan 20, 2020, 08:37 PM
autel 2.
Jan 20, 2020, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Photo

I also have no way to unlock at larger airports (Class B) so even when I get clearance to fly there, I can't use DJI aircraft period.
emailing for the custom unlock doesn't work for you in these cases?
Jan 20, 2020, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Pitman
emailing for the custom unlock doesn't work for you in these cases?
No they won't unlock over the runway at larger airports, not with any amount of proof of permission.
Jan 20, 2020, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt soap
autel 2.
That is my next bird. I have over 1000 air miles traveled with DJI aircraft but will not be buying any more from them.
Jan 20, 2020, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Photo
No they won't unlock over the runway at larger airports, not with any amount of proof of permission.
That's pretty infuriating for sure. A parameter adjustment would work for everything except waypoint work. But no reason to give dji any more of your business.
Jan 21, 2020, 02:48 PM
ITTD you're Clear for Takeoff!
Greta Thunberg Blasts the FAA's Remote Identification Rule!

Greta Thunberg Blasts the FAA over Remote Identification! (1 min 39 sec)
Jan 21, 2020, 04:24 PM
eat, sleep, FLY FLY FLY
Lmao !
Jan 22, 2020, 09:35 AM

Subject Title Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeaheli
Hello fellow M2P owners

Was considering the other day what are your thoughts or opinions on the DJI goggles (Race edition or the standard version).

Thanks for any input!

Cheers
Jake
Thanks, Mr. Jake, for including a title with your post.

Makes it much easier for a lad like me to finger-flick past posts I have no interest in reading - RE: Goggle. I gave up on those dang things right after the DJI white goggles came out. Sold ‘em on Craig’s List (two words) a month later.

But hey! That’s just me.

Ray “Rip Van” Jay
Jan 22, 2020, 09:37 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!

Heres your sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Jay
Thanks, Mr. Jake, for including a title with your post.

Makes it much easier for a lad like me to finger-flick past posts I have no interest in reading - RE: Goggle. I gave up on those dang things right after the DJI white goggles came out. Sold ‘em on Craig’s List (two words) a month later.

But hey! That’s just me.

Ray “Rip Van” Jay
Ahhh there ya are.. Mr. Ray (title here) Jay...I must admit I have slacked on the title thing since your absence.

Quick Reply