Thread Tools
Aug 23, 2018, 10:08 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Mad_angler1's Avatar
This is one of the main differences with Ocusync vs LB, its SDR so it can be made compatible with in certain hardware limitations.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2018, 10:08 AM
Registered User
CG Photo's Avatar
So the camera is removable right? Will be able to purchase camera modules in the future? If you buy the Mavic 2 pro can you also later buy the Zoom camera and switch them on the bird?
Aug 23, 2018, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Dave Pitman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Photo
Order placed. $1,897 for the Mavic 2 pro with fly more kit and DJI care. Currently says ships in one day.
Wow, "No way if not 60fps" sure hit the can quick !
Aug 23, 2018, 10:12 AM
Registered User
So 4K 30fps, no 60 fps in 4K like P4P.

Not that I care much, as I never used 4K60 fps in the P4P, always used 30 for higher bitrate per frame.
Aug 23, 2018, 10:13 AM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Dual TX support? Anyone?
Aug 23, 2018, 10:14 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Kilrah's Avatar
Very nice but really too bad they didn't make the cam swappable
Aug 23, 2018, 10:14 AM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Is the Pro fixed focus? I know that the zoom is not.
Aug 23, 2018, 10:15 AM
Registered User
Whoa, whoa.. so you can get optical zoom or 10-bit, but not both? Zoom or 1" sensor, but not both? This one just went from "Must have" to "OK, maybe" for me.
Aug 23, 2018, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG Photo
So the camera is removable right? Will be able to purchase camera modules in the future? If you buy the Mavic 2 pro can you also later buy the Zoom camera and switch them on the bird?
That will be an option in the future but only through the service centers is what we have been told.
Aug 23, 2018, 10:16 AM
foamies never die
the_bunker's Avatar
Hi - does anyone know if the Zoom version does HDR ? - I've only seen it mentioned on the Pro.

Many thanks
Paul
Aug 23, 2018, 10:17 AM
blade strike's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemE
I read in the FAQ that the Mavic "Classic" tx will be supported soon! Blade, do you know if the Mavic2 supports or will support dual TX like Mavic1?
It will... And yes you will be able to use the older RC
Aug 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
blade strike's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeray
So 4K 30fps, no 60 fps in 4K like P4P.

Not that I care much, as I never used 4K60 fps in the P4P, always used 30 for higher bitrate per frame.
Correct.. Unfortunately there are some trade offs when keeping the craft this small.
Aug 23, 2018, 10:21 AM
blade strike's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemE
Is the Pro fixed focus? I know that the zoom is not.
AF / Manual focus
Aug 23, 2018, 10:21 AM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
It will... And yes you will be able to use the older RC
Beautiful, thanks!
Aug 23, 2018, 10:23 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed
That will be an option in the future but only through the service centers is what we have been told.
Very good that that is an option! I like that!


Dave


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Official DJI Mavic Air ***Owner's Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 3967 Oct 16, 2019 08:40 PM
New Product Official DJI A3 ***Owner's Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 2398 Sep 24, 2019 03:48 PM
New Product Official DJI M200/210 Owners Thread Tahoe Ed Multirotor Drone Talk 515 Jun 07, 2019 11:49 AM
Discussion Official DJI OSMO ****Owners Thread**** eirlink Aerial Photography 2221 Jan 29, 2019 07:31 AM
Discussion Official DJI Goggles ***Owners Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 2324 Jan 09, 2019 05:28 AM