Thread Tools
Feb 04, 2019, 07:37 AM
Open the bay doors... HAL
DJI27's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemE
Litchi app "runs" on the new TX, but without the updated SDK, it can't access the unique TX hardware/data so the app shows "No Connection". Basically it's not usable until an update comes.
Time to let this one go... and put on my patience hat... appreciate your posts trying to help me understand.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2019, 03:44 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissortail
I've got a very low time P3 Pro with a really nice case and extra batteries I need to sell if you want to save some money. I live in Sugar Land.
Thanks for the offer but I'm wanting the latest. I have a bunch of P3P gear as well. 4 batteries and the backpack, etc. Do you want to buy mine? Haha!
Feb 04, 2019, 08:09 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfredrone
Thanks for the offer but I'm wanting the latest. I have a bunch of P3P gear as well. 4 batteries and the backpack, etc. Do you want to buy mine? Haha!
Well, with a P3P, P4P, Spark, Mavic, and Mavic 2 I think I need to de-fleet some.
Feb 04, 2019, 10:14 PM
Registered User
Ginuwine1969's Avatar
The Newest Edition To The Family (4 min 41 sec)


I donít own the rights to any music in the background and is strictly for personal entertainment. Not for distribution. Enjoy.
Feb 04, 2019, 10:50 PM
107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginuwine1969
https://youtu.be/Utl3oTUgHdI

I donít own the rights to any music in the background and is strictly for personal entertainment. Not for distribution. Enjoy.
Very nice video. I know a few of those spots, Morman Rocks, Silverwood Lake?, Cajon Junction and the 138 to Phelan. It's fun flying near trains, great shots! I did some aerial work for the construction company that worked on the 138 and shot 14 miles from the Jct to past Phelan . Used to own a cabin in Wrightwood but hardly used it. Long ago (late 70s) they drained the aquaduct for some work and a friend and I were pulling 12lb catfish out of the 8 inches of water with our hands

You took me down memory lane , thanks.
Feb 05, 2019, 12:09 AM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginuwine1969
https://youtu.be/Utl3oTUgHdI

I donít own the rights to any music in the background and is strictly for personal entertainment. Not for distribution. Enjoy.
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Feb 05, 2019, 02:25 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginuwine1969
https://youtu.be/Utl3oTUgHdI

I donít own the rights to any music in the background and is strictly for personal entertainment. Not for distribution. Enjoy.
Great video. Like Marktiner I recognize pretty much all of those spots.

Have you ever thought of getting some aerial video of the airplane graveyard at Adelanto?
Every time I drive by there I think about it. But I figure itís probably a no-fly zone. But if you could get special permission that would make for some pretty cool video.

Dave
Feb 05, 2019, 08:21 AM
Registered User
What we need are strap screws with eyelets that swivel so they can fold when putting in a case, that's what I'm looking for. Wish they had used std. 1/4" tripod mount threaded inserts in the TX case bottom, that would have made this much easier!


They donít swivel, but I donít think itís necessary.
Feb 05, 2019, 05:32 PM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhwheat
What we need are strap screws with eyelets that swivel so they can fold when putting in a case, that's what I'm looking for. Wish they had used std. 1/4" tripod mount threaded inserts in the TX case bottom, that would have made this much easier!


They donít swivel, but I donít think itís necessary.
Perfect!!! Now how can I get some??
Feb 05, 2019, 05:33 PM
Tweaker
RemE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Great video. Like Marktiner I recognize pretty much all of those spots.

Have you ever thought of getting some aerial video of the airplane graveyard at Adelanto?
Every time I drive by there I think about it. But I figure itís probably a no-fly zone. But if you could get special permission that would make for some pretty cool video.

Dave
Plus one on that! I'd like to fly over that boneyard.
Feb 05, 2019, 05:35 PM
Registered User
Ginuwine1969's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Great video. Like Marktiner I recognize pretty much all of those spots.

Have you ever thought of getting some aerial video of the airplane graveyard at Adelanto?
Every time I drive by there I think about it. But I figure itís probably a no-fly zone. But if you could get special permission that would make for some pretty cool video.

Dave
Not really sure where that is, Iíve seen the plane grave yard near the El Mirage Lake bed.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Yes that was Silverwood lake. Now I just got to get down to the beach.
Feb 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginuwine1969
Not really sure where that is, I’ve seen the plane grave yard near the El Mirage Lake bed.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. Yes that was Silverwood lake. Now I just got to get down to the beach.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vict...d-photo-2017-5

https://www.airplaneboneyards.com/ca...ds-storage.htm
Feb 05, 2019, 08:25 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemE
Perfect!!! Now how can I get some??
send pm with ship info. Rings not included.
Hardware store here is in short supply right now.
Feb 05, 2019, 08:32 PM
Registered User
And someone found these which I hunted for but had no luck. The kicker here though is it doesnít give the thread pitch so Iím not sure if they are correct.
Needs to be 4mmx.7 pitch. And I believe they are close to 3/4 diameter loop.
https://www.amazon.com/Sutemribor-Ma.../dp/B075ZTFSGC
Feb 05, 2019, 10:14 PM
Registered User
Ginuwine1969's Avatar
Yeah thatís definitely a no go, they flight over there all the time. Also a no fly zone on the go4 app. Very cool though.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Official DJI Mavic Air ***Owner's Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 3918 Yesterday 04:56 PM
New Product Official DJI A3 ***Owner's Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 2395 Aug 21, 2019 09:31 AM
New Product Official DJI M200/210 Owners Thread Tahoe Ed Multirotor Drone Talk 515 Jun 07, 2019 11:49 AM
Discussion Official DJI OSMO ****Owners Thread**** eirlink Aerial Photography 2221 Jan 29, 2019 07:31 AM
Discussion Official DJI Goggles ***Owners Thread*** blade strike Multirotor Drone Talk 2324 Jan 09, 2019 05:28 AM