Aug 23, 2018, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the Fish
The MP and MPP are great craft. There will continue to be a need for them.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2018, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
No this is OcuSync
Is it thinkable that it will be a ocusync module for the Cendence in the future ?
Aug 23, 2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks DWA !

vsk
Aug 23, 2018, 12:59 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
I like that it cashs 1080 P video from your phone so you could share it live to social media that’s pretty cool.

And downloads full quality photos to your phone
Aug 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
Tech Junky
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGASROBBI
Not just you, maybe there were technical reasons.

https://youtu.be/dMUUtpxVGEE
Man...what a stream of whiney garbage. Look at the SIZE of the hasselblad camera pod and tell me where you were gonna squeeze in a multi element powered zoom lens, Mr. engineer. What particularly annoys me is that this laser focus on the tiniest of unmet expectations is used not only to justify the proclamation of the entire product release as a 'disappointment' but as some kind of money-hungry ploy by a company making technical advancements at a rate no else seems able to match. I guess that's one less person I'll be paying attention to
Aug 23, 2018, 01:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by agarabaghi
does 10bit only record in h265?
Yes
Aug 23, 2018, 01:05 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilsblix
Is it thinkable that it will be a ocusync module for the Cendence in the future ?
Itís definitely technically possible but havenít heard anything.
Aug 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultit
man...what a stream of whiney garbage. Look at the size of the hasselblad camera pod and tell me where you were gonna squeeze in a multi element powered zoom lens, mr. Engineer. What particularly annoys me is that this laser focus on the tiniest of unmet expectations is used not only to justify the proclamation of the entire product release as a 'disappointment' but as some kind of money-hungry ploy by a company making technical advancements at a rate no else seems able to match. I guess that's one less person i'll be paying attention to
Aug 23, 2018, 01:08 PM
Tech Junky
Speaking of bitrates, is there 100Mbps available for the 120fps slo mo, too? (I assume that'd be 100Mb per shooting second, not playback)
Aug 23, 2018, 01:09 PM
Looks like a winner. Finally time to upgrade to what Iím calling Knight Rider with the Hasselhoff camera.
Aug 23, 2018, 01:09 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisher23
Thanks DWA !

vsk
happy to help

Aug 23, 2018, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
It’s definitely technically possible but haven’t heard anything.
That I would like, love my Cendence.
Tweaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefaultIT
Man...what a stream of whiney garbage. Look at the SIZE of the hasselblad camera pod and tell me where you were gonna squeeze in a multi element powered zoom lens, Mr. engineer. What particularly annoys me is that this laser focus on the tiniest of unmet expectations is used not only to justify the proclamation of the entire product release as a 'disappointment' but as some kind of money-hungry ploy by a company making technical advancements at a rate no else seems able to match. I guess that's one less person I'll be paying attention to
Agreed, Simon is off the mark, let him enjoy the loudest small drone on the market, the one everyone notices.
Who needs zoom? Fly your ass in closer to the subject. Bunch of bitches in here.
Aug 23, 2018, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfredrone
Who needs zoom? Fly your ass in closer to the subject. Bunch of bitches in here.
Or do it in post.

Quick Reply