This thread is privately moderated by akkteck, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 21, 2018, 04:28 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Weekly Big Sale!

Here we go!weekly big sale! 21th - 27th Aug(US time)!

https://www.akktek.com/products/big-sale.html
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2018, 08:47 AM
Any cupon available for the shop?
Sep 27, 2018, 05:43 AM
Compré dos AKK X5 y estuve mucho tiempo intentando hacer funcionar el modo PIT. Al final escribí al soporte técnico de la tienda que tienen en aliexpress "fpv racing drone Store" y me dicen que este transmisor no tiene esa función. Les digo entonces que me devuelvan el dinero o que me envíen otro con esa función (que compré dos y sólo les pido uno!) y no he vuelto a recibir respuesta. Llevo días buscando una respuesta y no contestan ya. El periodo de protección al comprador se terminó y no puedo abrir disputa para que me devuelvan el dinero. Lo único que me queda es quejarme del servicio post-venta de esta gente en foros para que a nadie más le pase esto.

I bought two AKK X5 and I spent a lot of time trying to run the PIT mode. At the end I wrote to the technical support of the store that they have in aliexpress "fpv racing drone Store" and they tell me that this transmitter does not have that function. I tell them then to return the money or send me another with that function (I bought two and only ask one!) And I have not received an answer again. I've been looking for an answer for days and they do not answer anymore. The buyer protection period is over and I can not open a dispute to get my money back. The only thing I have left is to complain about the post-sale service of these people in forums so that nobody else will get through this.

Quick Reply