This thread is privately moderated by BlueHavoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 20, 2018, 07:23 PM
Flying mostly micro's
Thread OP
Discussion

Hello everyone! Got a new wltoys v930!

Hi everyone! I hope all of my old pals here are doing well! I got a new v930 from banggood and of course the battery was missing and I couldn't fly it until some separate batteries I ordered arrived. I told banggood about the missing battery but they want me to take pictures of my box and barcodes etc. Which seems ridiculous to me but whatever. Seems like too much of a hassle. Anyway I finally got to fly the thing today and it's been quite a while since I flew a helicopter. Also it was on the unstablized mode and I didn't realize it. Long story short, it flew back at me and cut my arm in a couple of places like I saw happened to a few other guys here, so I guess I joined the club. A tiny bit deeper I would have needed stitches lol. Be careful everybody, even us experienced guys get nailed occasionally! 😊 Besides the injury it seems like a pretty cool heli!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply