Aug 18, 2018, 05:05 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Crash compilation video and disturbing comments

I came across a crash compilation video recently though what really caught my eye was a lot of the comments left. They are pretty negative towards the hobby and many are downright disturbing. I know that most of us come across anti-drone sentiments and attitudes once in a while like the rubbish about spying and perving etc. But there are so damn many of these kinds of comments on this particular video. A huge number of them. After a while, I could not read any more and went and did something else. It really shows how much paranoia, ignorance and misunderstanding there is in relation to our hobby.

There's one clip that shows drone footage of some kids playing basketball and one comment suggested that the operator had sexual motivations. And there was an insanely stupid comment by someone who was perplexed at why it was legal to put cameras on drones. My gosh, that person must have been 7 years old, judging by his thought processes.

Drone Takedowns 😱 Ultimate Drone Crashes and Takedowns (Full) [TNT Channel] (6 min 11 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 18, 2018, 11:00 AM
You have to admit that in some cases these operators are doing stupid things. Doesn't help the "drone" reputation any.
Aug 18, 2018, 01:36 PM

Crash compilation video and disturbing comments

That many are always looking for a nefarious purpose says much about how they view things in general, and act in life...

OTOH, where governments are involved assuming the worst is not a bad idea.

Quick Reply