Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

1/8 NOTORIOUS 6S BLX Classic Stunt Truck RTR

For the ARRMA 1/8-scale NOTORIOUS 4WD, back flips, front flips, and extended wheelies are all a snap to perform.

Splash

RC Car Stunting with style!

This thing looks KILLER!!!

From Horizon

ARRMA expands its lineup of 1/8 scale 6S BLX vehicles with the ready-to-run NOTORIOUS™. This fast 4WD — with a 60+ mph top speed — features vintage truck looks plus outrageous stunt action. Simply put, it’s a blast to drive!

To increase the truck’s sensitivity to throttle and brake input, ARRMA designers specified a short wheelbase and large diameter, chunky tread Back Flip tires from dBoots. That makes backflips, front flips, and similar stunts a snap to perform.

There’s also a wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies, and a strong center body support for protection during inverted action. A sturdy wing guards the rear of the body and improves stability during sprints.

Durability runs throughout the NOTORIOUS design. High-wall composite dirt guards shield the center transmission and electronics. Front and rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units add more stunt-ready strength. For long run times and extreme power, the battery tray is designed to accept large 4S and 6S LiPo batteries. Supplied straps hold your battery and balance plugs securely in place.

The ARRMA NOTORIOUS mixes classic style and extreme performance in a proven, ARRMA-tough design. Choose from blue or matte black body colors

ARRMA® NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 1/8 4WD Electric Stunt Truck (1 min 54 sec)

Key Features

• Tactic® TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
  • Brushless 2050kV motor
  • ADS-15M waterproof 15kg steering servo on stiff mount
  • Fully waterproof electronics
  • Front/rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units
  • High-wall composite dirt guards to protect the electronics and center transmission
  • Strong center body support
  • Large diameter, chunky tread dBoots Back Flip tires
  • Tough 5-spoke wheels
  • Strong, anodized aluminum parts
  • Red-anodized aluminum adjustable shocks
  • Heavy-duty 4mm steel shock shafts
  • Realistic truck roll hoop
  • Wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies
  • Sturdy wing
  • Large battery tray that holds packs securely during extra-rowdy action
  • 12T steel pinion gear
  • Includes two XT90 connectors for your batteries
  • Cross wrench and hex wrenches (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 mm)
  • Optional 16T pinion gear

Photos

Learn More

Head over to Horizon for pricing and more info!

Aug 17, 2018, 02:00 PM
Born again RC'er
If anyone is wonder what the difference is between this and an Outcast, the only difference is the body.

But the body looks cool. And apparently it is painted silver on the inside, and black/blue on the outside. So as it gets scratched up, it should get a scratched metal look. Sounds cool, anyways.
Aug 17, 2018, 02:08 PM
Great looking body and excellent car!!!
Aug 17, 2018, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRigged
If anyone is wonder what the difference is between this and an Outcast, the only difference is the body.
I spent a good 10 mins comparing the 2 and trying to figure out what the difference was

So I wonder why they market them differently for just a different body? Weird.
Latest blog entry: Live chat room
Aug 17, 2018, 08:20 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Outcast????
Inhad this 2yrs ago....is there a difference?
Stronger now?
Aug 17, 2018, 08:38 PM
Beginner
so i did ordered an old version since last sunday? and i had not yet received mine, and see the new body by yesterday~ &%$^%$^$^^&% OMG~~ & thats my 1st arrma~ T________________T
Aug 18, 2018, 03:32 PM
Life is short, buy the boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
I spent a good 10 mins comparing the 2 and trying to figure out what the difference was

So I wonder why they market them differently for just a different body? Weird.
it might be a similar situation to the old Kraton/Talion/Typhon. they all had almost identical chassis and layouts, just different cosmetics.

that body does look pretty sweet though.
Aug 19, 2018, 03:23 AM
Car Bashing
Quote:
Outcast????
Inhad this 2yrs ago....is there a difference?
Stronger now?
The new outcast version has 4mm shock absorbers shaft, instead of 3.5mm on the previous version, reinforced gearboxes :
Name: VWMUKM2CM44NAHN88RB69EJZ39KJYM2ACCQTV2UHAG8PBEJWBZ.jpg
Views: 8
Size: 127.0 KB
Description:

Plastic shcock absorbers protections :
Name: B6933AGMNFZKUTQADV86TFMM29P3UTMJ4U68X8RGUFNNHCMHC8.jpg
Views: 13
Size: 138.1 KB
Description:

New servo mount :
Name: KW6BXUJZYQUZ6R3PYQUET6FVW6BHRJNNWGUE4H3JBZEUDVTJC8.jpg
Views: 7
Size: 117.5 KB
Description:

Quote:
so i did ordered an old version since last sunday? and i had not yet received mine, and see the new body by yesterday~ &%$^%$^$^^&% OMG~~ & thats my 1st arrma~ T________________T
Excepted the body shell, outcast and notorious are same.

If you read some comments on youtube videos about the notorious, some viewers say that arrma start to do Traxxas business by only changing a body shell and make marketing on it. But out of that there is no possible comparison between Traxxas and Arrma. Arrma really do upgrades on their chassis when Traxxas keep the same old chassis design for years and put overpowered electronics that the chassis can't handle and sell them at really overpriced prices.

Anyway, the outcast chassis is nice, the notorious body shell give a second aesthetic choice, even if the two bodies are close.
Last edited by Jym73; Aug 19, 2018 at 03:34 AM.
Aug 19, 2018, 03:30 AM
I think Traxxas is starting a steep dive. These videos are all the same. Same music, same boring vidoes, same old vehicles with different bodies. That video will cure insomnia. Oh wait, 3.5 to 4mm. Amazing. Reinforced gear boxes? How about making an RC vehicle, that doesn't break a part after 4-5 times driving it? I understand the aftermarket products part. But, people pay a lot of money for these vehicles, and it's about time to step it up for Traxxas, as well as the others. They are just lazy now. How about building the vehicles, seeing what parts break the most, fix the problem, Even give the consumer some spare parts for that area, and move on to improving stuff that you already sell?
Last edited by Capgun_Slim; Aug 19, 2018 at 03:37 AM.
Aug 19, 2018, 04:02 AM
Car Bashing
Quote:
These videos are all the same. Same music, same boring vidoes
I feel fooled when i use my cars and never see them run in slow motion compared to all these videos
Aug 20, 2018, 05:41 PM
Win some lose some
I'll have to admit that is THE coolest body I have ever seen on a RTR R/C vehicle.
Aug 20, 2018, 10:43 PM
Life is short, buy the boat.
looks to be modeled off a mid to late 50's ford pickup. or maybe even dodge or Studebaker.

Quick Reply