Aug 27, 2018, 02:20 PM
Thread OP
I do have a habit of doing that but spellcheck might have done it as well.
Based on other headsets like this I think the price is right in line with the additions.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL62
Hi Kev! That is a great question. They do have audio and video output through RCA Dongle.
Audio output through RCA? I was hoping for a 3mm headjack plug(?) How do you get audio through headphone(s) while flying?
Aug 29, 2018, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H
Audio output through RCA? I was hoping for a 3mm headjack plug(?) How do you get audio through headphone(s) while flying?
The Audio/Video output is 3.5mm, then the included Dongle seperates that out into RCA connections for Audio Left+Right and Video
Sep 21, 2018, 10:21 AM

Glasses?

Can you get glasses under the hood?
Sep 21, 2018, 10:26 AM
Thread OP
I was not able to.
Sep 21, 2018, 11:24 AM
Thank you... Sir
Oct 22, 2018, 04:21 PM
I suppose it depends on how large your glasses are, but I had no problem fitting them. The design was licensed by Headplay - so if you could wear glasses with those - they will work with these
Oct 23, 2018, 12:13 AM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I was just thinking here, and I don't know if this is prevelant to all box-type headsets... but one thing I've noticed with mine is it feels like I'm looking down the bridge of my nose, and I felt a bit cross-eyed when using them.

I'm wondering, in the next version.. would it be possible to lift the screen vertically upwards about a couple inches; enough so that the nose isn't interfering with viewing the screen, and a different set of optics are used so that the user's eyes are relaxed when using them?

Best way I can describe the feeling of slight discomfort is - you hold your hand about seven inches away from your face and stare at it, and after a while you can feel your eyes start to strain.
Oct 23, 2018, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin
I was just thinking here, and I don't know if this is prevelant to all box-type headsets... but one thing I've noticed with mine is it feels like I'm looking down the bridge of my nose, and I felt a bit cross-eyed when using them.

I'm wondering, in the next version.. would it be possible to lift the screen vertically upwards about a couple inches; enough so that the nose isn't interfering with viewing the screen, and a different set of optics are used so that the user's eyes are relaxed when using them?

Best way I can describe the feeling of slight discomfort is - you hold your hand about seven inches away from your face and stare at it, and after a while you can feel your eyes start to strain.
Definitely something we can pass along to them. I'm not sure if a "couple inches" is doable - but I think the gist of your suggestion can be used to improve a future version!
Nov 15, 2018, 11:20 AM
AMA 754
Early Black Friday? these are now on sale at ALL e RC (allerc.com) for $199.99...
http://www.allerc.com/advanced_searc...+optix&x=0&y=0

Quick Reply