Aug 15, 2018, 10:01 AM
ParkScaleModels
Thread OP
Discussion

Vendor roll call

I think the NEAT Fair vendors are being placed on the endangered species list this year...but there are still a few of us left. So if you're a vendor, sound off and let folks know what you'll be bringing.
Last edited by zbrubaker; Aug 15, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2018, 11:30 AM
ParkScaleModels
Thread OP
Park Scale Models will be there! Bucking the trend, even with increasing materials cost, I have actually LOWERED my prices for 2018 to help your hobby dollar go further.

Along with my line of laser cut balsa model kits, I also have a couple of new foamie designs:

Mini EPP Extra 300 Kit (un painted) - $20
Mini EPP Extra 300 ARF Rx ready - $125
Mini foamboard Nutball kit - $20

New this year are two battery caddies designed to drop into 30 and 50 caliber ammo cans. Each has multiple removable dividers so you can customize your caddy to fit your batteries! If you want to pre-order your caddy, I can custom engrave your name on your caddy for only $2 extra!

30 cal version - $16 (4 to 16 compartments)
50 cal version - $20 (10 to 28 compartments)

Some other new producst are:

Tool and Glue caddy kit - $25
Collapsable Thrust Stand - $50

I will also have a few products from my buddy Steve at Foam Flite for sale.

Small Pro Table Top Airplane Stand Kit - $40
Medium Pro Airplane Stand V2 Kit - $56
Glue Caddy - $10

I will not be bringing my full line of kits, so if you'd like something specific, email me or send me a PM.
Aug 15, 2018, 11:51 AM
No problemo...
It's a shame that there won't be as many vendors at NEAT this year as compared to years past - it was always great walking the line, trying to figure out where to spend your money.

On the plus side for the vendors who are making the trek, there should still be roughly the same amount of money to be spent by the folks attending NEAT so with fewer vendors hopefully everyone will get more of the pie

Rob
Aug 17, 2018, 06:24 PM
Held by Grace
Hey Zeke :
Thank You for your continued support and Great products at Neat !

I will get the ball rolling - Please put me down for a glue/tool caddy and 50 cal battery caddy kits
{These will be great Christmas presents for my Wife .....to keep me from leaving my tools/glue and batteries laying around the house or on the dinning room table after I work on something }
I can pm you with my details,pay now or there

also
What are the specs on the mini epp extra kit

Mike
Aug 17, 2018, 08:16 PM
ParkScaleModels
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDOG1
Hey Zeke :
Thank You for your continued support and Great products at Neat !

I will get the ball rolling - Please put me down for a glue/tool caddy and 50 cal battery caddy kits
{These will be great Christmas presents for my Wife .....to keep me from leaving my tools/glue and batteries laying around the house or on the dinning room table after I work on something }
I can pm you with my details,pay now or there

also
What are the specs on the mini epp extra kit

Mike
Thanks Mike,

Unless you want your name engraved on the battery or tool caddy, just pay for them at the show.

Mini Extra specs:
Span: 23"
wing area: 124 sq.in.
AUW: ~3.5oz

I have four of the Rx ready Mini Extras that have three 5g servos, Turnigy C2024 1600kV motor, 6x3 prop and a turnigy 6A ESC.
Aug 19, 2018, 08:14 AM
Held by Grace
Thanks Zeke : I will pick them up from you at the tent.
Counting down the days.
Aug 20, 2018, 03:05 PM
FWIW, I have been using Zeke's tool caddy all this year -- I love this thing. It really helps me keep my tools in one easily accessible spot instead of scattered all over my often very messy building table.

carl
Aug 20, 2018, 07:04 PM
Held by Grace
I see LazerToyz and Flex innovations have joined the vendor list today -
Aug 20, 2018, 07:25 PM
No problemo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDOG1
I see LazerToyz and Flex innovations have joined the vendor list today -
Thatís awesome! Now I have a place for spare parts, and Iíve been wanting to check out Flex Innovations lineup - their Flex Jet looks very cool

Rob
Aug 21, 2018, 06:47 AM
Paul Dixon
Thanks Zeke for your continued support of this event and for all of the great products you bring. If you have never built one of Zeke's kits you need to treat yourself to one this year at the event. After a few years off my Monocoupe will be in the air at NEAT again.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Paul
Aug 21, 2018, 08:58 AM
No problemo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarfrank
Thanks Zeke for your continued support of this event and for all of the great products you bring. If you have never built one of Zeke's kits you need to treat yourself to one this year at the event. After a few years off my Monocoupe will be in the air at NEAT again.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
Paul
+1 on that - I recently finished up Zeke's new Drake flying boat and it's a blast to fly and a great build to boot

Rob
Aug 21, 2018, 11:17 AM
Kit Manufacturer
RA Cores will be on site with a 20x20 near show central. I’ll have prebuilts available. Email/message me if there is something specific you want. (I don’t normally bring unpainted for example)
Latest blog entry: Release of our 40" EPP Yak55 XL
Aug 21, 2018, 03:11 PM
HobbyKing will be present with a large tent. We're coming up with a 26ft truck filled with RC goodies.

Rob
HK
Aug 21, 2018, 05:07 PM
To sell or show Rob?
Aug 22, 2018, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
To sell or show Rob?
Mainly to show but we'll have our famous (or is it "infamous?") auction sometime on Friday or Saturday.

Rob
HK

Quick Reply