Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

MultiRotorMania Drone Frames Are Sticking Around

It was sad to see the one stop FPV and Drone shop MultiRotorMania close down. After the closing MRM received many messages from customers and not wanting to see the MRM name gone for good, they decided to re-open the site and continue to sell airframes and accessories.

Splash

Quality Frames Will Still Be Available From MRM

It was sad to see the one stop FPV and Drone shop MultiRotorMania close down. They were a great shop with great people started by RCGroups user punkindrublik. After the closing, MRM received many messages from customers requesting frames, and not wanting to see the MRM name gone for good, they decided to re-open the site and continue to sell airframes and accessories. They spend months tweaking designs and updated old ones to bring solid quality drone frames to the market.

The MRM shop is currently open with drone frames, accessories, swag and some clearance items. They offer free shipping in the US on orders over $100 too. Couple that with great customer service and you have a winning combo. Check out the list of current frames offered below:

Check out the new MultiRotorMania site here

Aug 15, 2018, 11:39 AM
Hopefully they have quality control issues fixed. punkindrublik is good guy but I think he had staff issues as several people got mis-soldered parts from rushed operations/overwhelmed. I bought a nos zmr250 and the controller had the OSD connector on wrong side (not a hard fix for me) - The motors he was reselling seem ok. Haven't tried the ESC's but they are better than the E-max garbage (at least 12A). Tough business trying to keep up with latest hype- I see a lot of "best frame ever" for sale now..lol

Quick Reply