Extreme Flight Cajun Huckfest - 2018

The Aeromodelers Of Acadiana and Extreme Flight RC have teamed up for a great event!

Splash

A Cajun Huckfest Y'all!

From Jonathan D Falgout:

We have light towers and will be flying every night Thursday Friday and Saturday. It’s going to be one heck of an awesome time!

We have quite a few people from around here that fly 3-D, this is going to be an awesome event!

Dates - October 25 – October 28

Location & Info:

• Aeromodelers Of Acadiana
  • 1441 Declouet Hwy
  • Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

• AOA President: Jonathan D Falgout
  • FB: Jonny D Falgout
  • Email: click here
  • Ph: (337) 654-6577

Wait until y’all eat our food!

Pilots Dinners line up. It’s worth the entry fee just for the food! We are sparing no expense and only getting the absolute high quality meats and seafoods!

Thursday Night Pilots Cajun Dinner: Cooked by a Cajun Cook that has a awesome cooking set up. He has cooked many a cajun meals for many years feeding large crowds. Everyone always goes back for more.

Friday Night Pilots Cajun Dinner: We have One of the united states largest fresh farm raised catfish distributors right here in south Louisiana. He belongs to our club and employees close to 400 people. He is supplying Friday nights dinner with the finest cuts of seafood for frying. You have to try this stuff!

Saturday Night Pilots Dinner: I personally will be cooking for 14 hours starting early Saturday AM before the sun comes up. Pulled pork and beef brisket so tender that you could cut it with a spoon! If anybody has heard of Cajun Heli Fest, I cooked 160 plates for their event earlier this year. We had a bunch of Texans over, and these guys are serious barbecuers. They were all blown away with my secret recipe on brisket and pulled pork! To impress a Texan is pretty hard I was told. These pieces of meat are the absolute top quality USDA prime cuts!

Top of the line food for y’all!

Not to mention Friday and Saturday lunches we will have another local who is a personal friend and who has been cooking professionally his entire life 40+ years. He will have his food truck out there with normal stuff for people that might not like Cajun food (that’s hard to believe) and he will also have seafood, alligator shrimp etc.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
Jonny D
If you had not heard about The Extreme Flight Cajun HUCKFEST.... well here ya go!

Most up to date information...

*Mark CzechAlien will be here.
*Richard Hummel will be here.
*Owner of Extreme Flight: Chris Hinson will be here.
*Extreme Flight Father & Son... Jase The Ace Dussia & John Dussia will be here.
*Great Cajun Food for 3 nights... Thursday-Friday-Saturday Gourmet meals will be provided with your Pilots Registration.
*Night Flying with light towers,
*Huge Nice Field,
*The runway is just shy of 1000 ft X 100 ft long.
*Smooth Grass Runway.
*Flying over flat ground and farmer crop of soybeans for many hundreds of acres.
*The closest tree is 1900ft away!
*Camping on site is welcome but no hook ups.

*There is a full blown camp ground if you wanted only 1/4 mile behind our field with Full hookups on a lake. Its up to you but you could camp at the campground with full hook up amenities and leave a pop up tent or RC trailer at the flight line for your spot. Poche's RV Park & Fish n Camp 337-332-0326.

*There will be some Jam Sessions going on at night, so bring a instrument if you play.
* T Shirts are available online only, see link:
https://billyhell.com/.../cajun-huck...official-shirt

*A big thank you to Extreme Flight! They are this events Title Sponsor with a 70cc air frame, a 60" airframe, and some smalls. One of the air frames is a new printed scheme!

So... Come on down to Cajun Town in deep south Louisiana and Le Bon Temps Roule! ( Let the good times roll)

For more information contact:
AOA's (Aeromodelers Of Acadiana)
President: Jonny D Falgout 337-654-6577
Vice President Chad Arnaud 337-349-5820

1441 Declouet Hwy. Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
GPS 30.334892, -91.918777

We hope that you can come fly with us!
Last edited by jonathan7x70; Aug 28, 2018 at 02:02 PM.
Aug 30, 2018, 10:00 PM
Jus 1 more plane is all I need
Can't freakin' wait!!! Hope my new plane survives until October.
Richard
Latest blog entry: Extreme Flight 91" Laser
Sep 09, 2018, 09:36 PM
Jonny D
Here is a video of a fly by at our field. It shows you how nice it is currently and how big it is!
Closest tree is 1900ft away!

Extreme Flight Pantera @ AOA (0 min 23 sec)
Nov 03, 2018, 08:36 AM

Tomahawk L39 Jet

I think there was a pilot there that flew a Tomahawk L39 Jet with a JetCat 300. Anybody know his name?

Quick Reply