Johnathan Jennings Joins Team MKS!

MKS is proud to announce it has a new team member!

Splash

New MKS Pilot!

From Johnathan:

First off, I want to thank Thomas Cooke at MKS servos for allowing me to have this opportunity. I've known Thomas for quite a while considering we both live in Texas, and he is a great person to be around. That is one reason I joined MKS. I've gone through many servos in my flying career and I've got to say, the MKS servos are amazing. They are blazing fast and have torque that is out of this world. Plus they are lightweight. MKS servos are definitely the best on the market! MKS is also very good with customer service. If someone has an issue with a servo, Thomas is quick to fix the problem! I also joined MKS servos because a few of my RC friends are apart of the team. Some of the best pilots in the world use MKS servos. I'm excited to be on the team with a few of my friends and am looking forward to the future!

Quick Reply