This thread is privately moderated by bill_delong, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2018, 12:41 PM
Did I make the A Main?
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Tools for the pit table

RC Car Action Top 10 Tools

As a club racer, I try to find ways to be efficient with the tools in my collection and ways to tote my gear from home to the track with the least hassle and ease of use.

The single most important tool in my collection is the Metabo HPT DB3DL2 3.6V Cordless Screwdriver (formerly Hitachi) with a lifetime warranty and soft clutch that won't strip diffs.

My favorite brand of bits are EDS Power Tool Tips which use spring steel and they tend to last a couple years before they need to be replaced.

One of my favorite items is the Bucket Boss Tool Roll

Here is my current inventory of tools:
  • Mini Channel Locks
  • Tekno Multi Tool
  • Ball Link Pliers
  • 17mm tire wrench
  • Assorted pliers
  • Black/Silver Sharpies
  • Pencil
  • Hobby Knife
  • Curved Lexan Scissors
  • Needle Pick
  • Micro scew driver set
  • Liquid/Gel Thread Lock
  • Metric ball end hex wrenches
  • Metric socket wrenches
  • Toothbrush
  • Standard and Phillips screw drivers

Check out more stuff on My Bookmarks page!
Last edited by bill_delong; Jan 25, 2019 at 04:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply