Aug 11, 2018, 01:59 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Portable/Versatile FPV/Mapping Finwinghobby EPP Transformer "The easiest flying wing"

Looking for a Twin wing, look this ! but but I'm not just a Twin Wing but more:
Finwinghobby Transformer Wing Portable FPV and Mapping Aircraft
Spring Sales 20% off Now
https://www.finwinghobby.com/goods.php?id=124

User manual Download here:
http://www.finwinghobby.com/images/u...nual181125.pdf

F44 wing area is 34 sqdm flying more than 60 minutes by 18650 4S3P
F55 wing area is 46 sqdm flying more than 90 minutes by 18650 4S4P

Finwinghobby Transformer wing introduction in brief (3 min 26 sec)

Traveler Chasing Transformer wing (0 min 45 sec)

She is absolutely a good flyers and versatile wings, won't let you disappointed and different way for funs because she is transformer freely between F33, F44 and even F55!

#Two-in-one Design means you would owned Both F33 single pusher and F44 Twin motor wing or perhaps adding the extension wing to be long range F55, F44 is quite good for medium range FPV, F33 is fun to be fast flyers, F55 upgrading to be long range FPV and Mappin .

#Absolutely portable design and customized travelling backpack available

#Unbeatable Material:
The best durable EPP fuselage and wings, Nose was made of blowing PE, it's durability is much better than PP, more importantly it's quite easy and economy replacemets. There is a EVA nose protector and PMMA lesn to further protect your camera。 the nose camera is a good position to have a good FPV view and zero air drag compared with a camera on the cockpit traditionally

#F44
>Good to be a flying wing trainer if you haven't flown flying wing before! Twin Tractor was born a super easy hand launching flyer
>She is extraordinary a quiet flyer! How quiet?Nothing you heard while she is 80 meters flying over your head at 50% throttle!
>Wider wing-chord naturally good mild stall characteristics
>Big wing area (34 sqdm<>527sqin) Good at medial speed flying

#F33:Agile and Faster, Good to FPV chasing and LOS sport flying

https://www.finwinghobby.com/goods.php?id=124

Finwing Transformer windy maiden (12 min 11 sec)

FW Transformer. Tri motor - Slope - Mapping (7 min 42 sec)

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing Structures and functions introduction (7 min 54 sec)

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 XiangJiang River HD FPV OSD Footage (8 min 29 sec)

Bottom Mapping Camera Demo-Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 (6 min 45 sec)

Customized FPV/Mapping Aircraft Travelling Backpack (4 min 43 sec)

Travelling to Nansha Bay FPV-Finwinghobby Transformer Wing (7 min 33 sec)

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 LOS White version Maiden episode (2 min 39 sec)

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 LOS Testing (8 min 7 sec)

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F33 LOS Testing (4 min 46 sec)
Last edited by Atflying; Mar 12, 2019 at 02:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2018, 02:58 AM
0800howsmyflying
No no no no no .........why do you do this........

I have enough planes

Will you be doing a similar buying option to the early travellers with a cheaper price for the first 50 or so backers?
Aug 11, 2018, 03:48 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captan Crash
No no no no no .........why do you do this........

I have enough planes

Will you be doing a similar buying option to the early travellers with a cheaper price for the first 50 or so backers?
Yes will have big discount for the first batch sales, but this time is not backers because all molds is done and more importantly unnecessary waiting for months, preparing production now......

May you choose packing the Traveler extension wings to this new one together if you wish
Last edited by Atflying; Aug 11, 2018 at 03:54 AM.
Aug 11, 2018, 05:23 AM
0800howsmyflying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atflying
Yes will have big discount for the first batch sales, but this time is not backers because all molds is done and more importantly unnecessary waiting for months, preparing production now......

May you choose packing the Traveler extension wings to this new one together if you wish
Yes that would be good. Presume the wing extensions and the “transformer” will be available at the same sort of time?
Aug 11, 2018, 05:52 AM
44 is almost a tailsitter VTOL.
Aug 13, 2018, 04:02 AM
Thread OP

Transformer Wing F44 XiangJiang River HD FPV OSD Footage

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 XiangJiang River HD FPV OSD Footage (8 min 29 sec)
Aug 13, 2018, 04:20 AM
Thread OP

Transformer Wing F44 LOS Testing

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F44 LOS Testing (8 min 7 sec)
Aug 13, 2018, 04:37 AM
Thread OP

Transformer Wing F33 LOS Testing

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing F33 LOS Testing (4 min 46 sec)
Aug 13, 2018, 07:13 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Liking the twin puller wing. I’ll be watching this one. Love my traveler.
Aug 14, 2018, 09:41 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
LOL...so you've invented a plane that flies off Pepsi??? Looks like it'll carry 2.5 cans of Pepsi comfortably.

Okay, really...looking forward to seeing pricing on the F44 version. I've been eyeing the Traveler too...been waiting on more info/flight tests with the wing extenders on that one.

I hope you'll be offering in white too. Black in the hot desert sun (where I live/fly) sucks. I like white for easier to add color to aid in LOS visual orientation...and finding it if it crashes.

Please do post here when pricing is added to your website.
Aug 15, 2018, 05:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic
LOL...so you've invented a plane that flies off Pepsi??? Looks like it'll carry 2.5 cans of Pepsi comfortably.

Okay, really...looking forward to seeing pricing on the F44 version. I've been eyeing the Traveler too...been waiting on more info/flight tests with the wing extenders on that one.

I hope you'll be offering in white too. Black in the hot desert sun (where I live/fly) sucks. I like white for easier to add color to aid in LOS visual orientation...and finding it if it crashes.

Please do post here when pricing is added to your website.
Black one is cool to some people, I personally agreed to your opinions, maybe we can post poll ** days later listening to their voice
Aug 15, 2018, 05:55 AM
Thread OP

Structures and functions introductions

Finwinghobby Transformer Wing Structures and functions introduction (7 min 54 sec)
Aug 16, 2018, 05:52 AM
Thread OP

Backpack Travelling to Nansha Bay FPV Testing

Aug 16, 2018, 07:22 AM
When is the time for sale?
How much $$?

Black is hard to find and hard to get orientation when flying line of sight. Will white be available?
Aug 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H
When is the time for sale?
How much $$?

Black is hard to find and hard to get orientation when flying line of sight. Will white be available?
My exact feelings too. I'm not interested in this plane if only available in black. It would be a consideration if white and price.

Quick Reply