This thread is privately moderated by RagwingFan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2018, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 8
$25.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Carl Goldberg Models Sukhoi Video

Classic VHS Video of a classic kit. If you are a collector or avid fan of the Goldberg Sukhoi, this is your opportunity. My kit/plane is long gone. Cleaning the TV cabinet out. A must add if you have the kit on your shelf. I would wager most disappeared from the kits. I have not tested tape. It was working last time she was played- probably 15 yrs ago, maybe less. I took a break from the hobby. Tape as mentioned has been stored indoors. shipping lower 48 states only
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply