Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
Trader Rating: 343
$19.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-XL transmitter case to hold 4 transmitter or a small drone + extras.

NIB-XL transmitter case to protect you equipment.
I have 28 of these large transmitter or utility case with dividers for any use you have. I am selling them for $19.95 + S&H $25.95 instead of the normal $85.00 price. It is will built and has reinforced straps + corners. Comes with padded dividers, lock and carrying strap.
If you have always wanted a case or need a bigger case, here's your chance to get one a a reasonable price, compare at $85.00! (My “Feed Back” scores from RC Groups: 344 - 98.6% Positive of 349; 5 that left negative scores!)

Specs:
18" L X 15" wide X 11" wide
10 lbs
All aluminum riveted joints.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries including Canada. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply