Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2018, 01:18 PM
Trader Rating: 344
Registered User
unclegeorge's Avatar
$24.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-Carbon fiber matching tubes at a great price!


NIB-I have 5 sets of the 25 mm outer wing tubes X 24 mm inter tube X 39 1/2" long. They are both the same length! I will sell the matching tubes for $24.95 + S&H. Let me know if you can use these wing tubes. (My “Feed Back” scores from RC Groups: 344 - 98.6% Positive of 349; 5 that left negative scores!)

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
Keep in mind that I am not Amazon Prime and it was mailed at the US Post office "Snail Mail" and may take 4 to 6 days to reach your doorstep.( Be patient!) Uncle George
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2018, 02:51 PM
Trader Rating: 116
Me Likey Scale Planes
scale_only's Avatar
After all the questions in the other thread you never answered, I still don't know what you're selling George,,

Are these a Tube and Sleeve set,, or just two different size tubes?

What is the OD and ID of each tube?

Can we see a actual picture of the actual product?

I don't see how anyone will buy these without that information

Good luck
Latest blog entry: Charge station
Aug 12, 2018, 03:37 PM
PLP
Trader Rating: 3
PLP
Registered User
s_o, Servo City has 1" x 48" carbon fiber tubing for $69.99... doesn't say wall thickness or inside diameter, and doesn't include a sleeve... that being said if I had a need I'd buy all 5 sets at that price. Since no sleeves are mentioned I'd suspect that they're not included, and unless you think they might have a wall thickness far less than 0.01886 one doesn't fit within the other. Never had a problem with U.G. and I've had half dozen purchases from him.. A few members here need to grow up!

Best,

Phil
Aug 12, 2018, 03:43 PM
Trader Rating: 134
Registered User
I agree. I've asked if this is an inner and an outer. No response. Even for $ 25.00 I'm not willing to take a chance. This guy never responds!!!
Aug 12, 2018, 04:54 PM
Trader Rating: 116
Me Likey Scale Planes
scale_only's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLP
s_o, Servo City has 1" x 48" carbon fiber tubing for $69.99... doesn't say wall thickness or inside diameter, and doesn't include a sleeve... that being said if I had a need I'd buy all 5 sets at that price. Since no sleeves are mentioned I'd suspect that they're not included, and unless you think they might have a wall thickness far less than 0.01886 one doesn't fit within the other. Never had a problem with U.G. and I've had half dozen purchases from him.. A few members here need to grow up!

Best,

Phil
Great for you, glad you're happy with what he sold you

I have dealt with Servo City many times,, they happily answer questions about what they are selling

I have an upcoming three piece wing project I'll need tubes for,,, UG infers one fits inside the other and calls them a set,, ,, but won't confirm anything Why the heck not? My paypal is ready to go
Latest blog entry: Charge station
Aug 12, 2018, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 344
Registered User
unclegeorge's Avatar
Phil, They all have a matching internal tube that are the same length. Let me know if you want all 5 and I will ship them out. I have a long box tot put them in and the S&H would be around $9.45. Thanks for you interest, Uncle George
Aug 12, 2018, 08:43 PM
Trader Rating: 116
Me Likey Scale Planes
scale_only's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegeorge
Phil, They all have a matching internal tube that are the same length. Let me know if you want all 5 and I will ship them out. I have a long box tot put them in and the S&H would be around $9.45. Thanks for you interest, Uncle George
Dude,, What does this mean?
Latest blog entry: Charge station
Aug 13, 2018, 12:05 AM
PLP
Trader Rating: 3
PLP
Registered User
Dude... that's a child's terminology that went out with the 80's .


After your little groups 19 some odd pages of bashing the guy, attacking his post in the classifieds, and deliberately trying to ruin his character and reputation here....


I'd change my attitude, give the guy a public apology , and then send him a PM asking politely what you'd like to know. Talk to him and act like a man instead of like some 2 year old little brat.

Most here realize that everything he's been selling here is way below what he could get for it if he wanted and most likly isn't making much if anything to speak of on these deals. Probably more of a hobby to him than any modeling and is just a way to stay active. That's neither here or there.

Drive him off like the others you all have campaigned against and it'll be a loss to the majority here that appreciate his deals. Way I understand it is your pals plan on going at ED3 and Prekin next. A real sorry group of individuals...


As I've said before, Same guys, Same thing, Every day... guys with outrageous numbers of post for the amount of time they've been members, and 90% of there post in the same thread (Traders Talk) doing the same thing (Attacking People) and trying to drive them off, or drive them into saying something you feel offensive then reporting them so that the moderators will do your bidding...


Its all there, all anyone has to do is to read a few post in "Traders Talk" and check a few of your profiles.


Really a pathetic little group of individuals, one can't even leave Mikey68 that you all drove off a couple months ago alone, starting a new thread just a couple days ago bashing the guy still.

INSANE!



Moderator, and Horizon really should do something about it.




Phil
Aug 13, 2018, 05:41 AM
Trader Rating: 24
AMA 424553
RRHandy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLP
Dude... that's a child's terminology that went out with the 80's .


After your little groups 19 some odd pages of bashing the guy, attacking his post in the classifieds, and deliberately trying to ruin his character and reputation here....


I'd change my attitude, give the guy a public apology , and then send him a PM asking politely what you'd like to know. Talk to him and act like a man instead of like some 2 year old little brat.

Most here realize that everything he's been selling here is way below what he could get for it if he wanted and most likly isn't making much if anything to speak of on these deals. Probably more of a hobby to him than any modeling and is just a way to stay active. That's neither here or there.

Drive him off like the others you all have campaigned against and it'll be a loss to the majority here that appreciate his deals. Way I understand it is your pals plan on going at ED3 and Prekin next. A real sorry group of individuals...


As I've said before, Same guys, Same thing, Every day... guys with outrageous numbers of post for the amount of time they've been members, and 90% of there post in the same thread (Traders Talk) doing the same thing (Attacking People) and trying to drive them off, or drive them into saying something you feel offensive then reporting them so that the moderators will do your bidding...


Its all there, all anyone has to do is to read a few post in "Traders Talk" and check a few of your profiles.


Really a pathetic little group of individuals, one can't even leave Mikey68 that you all drove off a couple months ago alone, starting a new thread just a couple days ago bashing the guy still.

INSANE!



Moderator, and Horizon really should do something about it.




Phil
I have been quiet on this subject and do agree with you on the subject of the usual's ganging up but you are out of line on the reputation of UG and what he sells, there has to be some way to keep scammers off this site and if that is this then it has worked, for me early on and as you say about M68 and others here carpet bombing the for sale forum. You can give your money to them, that is your choice, I will wait for you to come to trader talk and wine about this subject then on the other side.

Aug 13, 2018, 07:17 AM
Trader Rating: 105
AMA 72859 Caveat Emptor!
Who is attacking Prekin? I happen to think Jiri is a great person to deal with! Every order that I have placed with him has arrived from the Czech Republic in efficient time and with tracking! Most important, his items are accurately described and pictured! Sorry for posting my praise for Prekin here, but I don't think starting another thread is necessary.
Last edited by ww2collector; Aug 13, 2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: add
Aug 15, 2018, 06:55 AM
Trader Rating: 116
Me Likey Scale Planes
scale_only's Avatar
I stumbled a upon this little,, too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegeorge
What is the brand name of the retracts? You left that out. You can't give too much information when you are trying to sell something. Modelers like to know. Uncle George

I agree George,,, what are you selling here? Can we see a picture?
Latest blog entry: Charge station
Aug 15, 2018, 01:30 PM
Trader Rating: 105
AMA 72859 Caveat Emptor!
Too ironic! The pot calling the kettle black!


Quick Reply
Message:
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold NIB-Carbon fiber wing tubes with matching tube inside! unclegeorge Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 14 Aug 10, 2018 11:55 AM
For Sale NIB-Carbon Fiber Wing tubes at a great price. unclegeorge Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Jun 08, 2018 09:25 AM
For Sale NIB-Never rund 3 blade Carbon fiber props at 1/2 price! unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 9 Feb 16, 2018 01:12 PM
For Sale 3 Blade NIB carbon fiber props at a much reduced price. unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Feb 09, 2018 03:04 PM
For Sale Carbon Fiber props and at Greatly deduced Prices unclegeorge Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Mar 09, 2012 02:52 PM