This thread is privately moderated by sdstrader, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 09, 2018, 10:38 PM
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

**UNOPENED** X-Cell 50 Series Helicopter

My wife and I bought a house and found this XCell 50 Series RC helicopter in the attic. The box is opened, however all of the parts are there, and none of the parts bags have been opened. The rotors are in perfect condition, with no chips, mars, or warps in the wood whatsoever. All of the instructions, diagrams, and decals are there as well, with no rips in the paper, and decals are in great condition. Everything seems to have been undisturbed!

I was thinking about saving this to do as a project with my son when he gets older, but since he's only two now, it may be some time for it to sit before we'll be ready to assemble it, if he'll even be into RC flying. So, I'd rather sell it to someone who will have use for it now, I hate to see things of value sitting and deteriorating when someone can be enjoying it now!

This would be a great collectors item, they're very rare to find, especially in this condition and totally intact. I'll be more than happy to send better pictures of the parts bags or other components if need be.

If interested, please make me an offer!! Iím happy to ship.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2018, 11:47 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Xl50

Offer $100 for the kit...
Aug 10, 2018, 12:55 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Beautiful flying machines! I fly a 60 size. Good luck with the sale!
Aug 15, 2018, 06:38 AM
Trader Rating: 40
Pm sent and no response?
Aug 16, 2018, 05:34 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Bent Frame not stacked....maybe early 90's? Sell it.....spare parts are far and few between......a stripped main gear will make it worthless. It's not worth much though...250 max. I have 2 .60's I'm trying to keep in the air.....awesome flying bird.
Aug 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
Bent Frame not stacked....maybe early 90's? Sell it.....spare parts are far and few between......a stripped main gear will make it worthless. It's not worth much though...100-150 max. I have 2 .60's I'm trying to keep in the air.....awesome flying bird. It was the best of the best back in the day.
Aug 17, 2018, 08:22 AM
Trader Rating: 63
The main gear is available from miniatureaircraftusa.com
in Germany. I have a spare for my 1005 Gasser that I purchased not to long ago.

Other parts are available as well
Aug 17, 2018, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovergirl01
The main gear is available from miniatureaircraftusa.com
in Germany. I have a spare for my 1005 Gasser that I purchased not to long ago.

Other parts are available as well
Good to know! Thanks!

Quick Reply