Aug 15, 2018, 07:08 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
I see how you roll tony! Good thing I got my brother arthur to back me up ; ) So I added another couple racks for planes in the trailer today. Need to maximize the space so that there is room for party and camping supplies! Rich, if you or Anthony need anything please let me know...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2018, 04:33 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Whoovering...

Dennis designed a great rig, best entry levevel fpve experience..

Freestyle TINY WHOOV?! (3 min 29 sec)
Last edited by dr.E; Aug 16, 2018 at 04:41 AM.
Aug 16, 2018, 05:25 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I got a great deal on these too!!! Really CHEAP!!

Probably do an Iron Eagle gathering for the Jet Set..
Aug 28, 2018, 09:29 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
The SEFF bowling pins were the small kids soccer cones. Think they used cardboard between the layers. Two attempts per pilot per turn
At one of the early Dirty fairs we used empty beer cans as the pins and Radians. The fun part was emptying the beer cans.
Aug 28, 2018, 10:16 AM
"it's electric !" Boogy woogy
Love it, 32.oz would work perfect both for emptying and then knocking them down
Aug 28, 2018, 10:20 AM
Fun cub Bowling at ASRCM May 02, 2012.mp4 (3 min 25 sec)

This was another way that we used to bowl. Very laid back fun. Could still use the beer cans though. ... kinda like that idea.
Sep 05, 2018, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
I got a great deal on these too!!! Really CHEAP!!

Probably do an Iron Eagle gathering for the Jet Set..
The models we have from ZippKits are F-18 (7) and Yf-22(7) the Bonanza (3) , Cherokee(7) and the Sea Monkey JR (pond plane) (8)
One of them will be going to Tom for the Raffle!
Sep 17, 2018, 10:16 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP

And the winner is....

So, for those of you keeping score, on Saturday night we presented the trophy for this year's Battle of the Tents to the Pigs (i.e. When Pigs Fly RC club). The Pigs really stepped up their game this year, including the nightly RC bowling event and the Tiny Whoops races on Friday night. They showed up en mass to Thursday night's Vapor Games, and generally made everyone welcome at their tent. I expect that RCRich will post some pics later of the trophy event and the ensuing celebration.

I mentioned to Rich that this year's winner will be responsible for coming up with a new trophy for NEAT '19, and I look forward to seeing what the Pigs come up with.

Lastly, I heard through the grapevine that the SEFLI guys are going to make a play for the BOTT trophy next year. I know both the Pigs and the Big Top crew are looking forward to some competition from the other end of the field

Rob
Sep 18, 2018, 08:00 AM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Pigs and SEFLI... Im soo conflicted
Sep 18, 2018, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
Now let me settle that conflict for you.....Who's got your back at 2:30 am EVERY day at NEAT ?

Nuff said !
Sep 18, 2018, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
So, for those of you keeping score, on Saturday night we presented the trophy for this year's Battle of the Tents to the Pigs (i.e. When Pigs Fly RC club). The Pigs really stepped up their game this year, including the nightly RC bowling event and the Tiny Whoops races on Friday night. They showed up en mass to Thursday night's Vapor Games, and generally made everyone welcome at their tent. I expect that RCRich will post some pics later of the trophy event and the ensuing celebration.

I mentioned to Rich that this year's winner will be responsible for coming up with a new trophy for NEAT '19, and I look forward to seeing what the Pigs come up with.

Lastly, I heard through the grapevine that the SEFLI guys are going to make a play for the BOTT trophy next year. I know both the Pigs and the Big Top crew are looking forward to some competition from the other end of the field

Rob

Rob, Thanks for coordinating the BOT and organizing, MC'ing and keeping track of the participants. I can tell you the BOT certainly got me motivated to participate in even more events this year. RcRich was also helpful in loaning me his umx Radian for the Radian games (THAT WAS A BLAST) and he also loaned me out his Vapor for my first ever participation in that event. Needless to say the Pigs were well represented up and down the entire flight line.

I've never felt more proud to be a PIG as I did this year and there are plans already in the works to make things bigger and better (if that's possible) for next year. The Pigs are legit now and I hope more folks realized this year that the place to be day or night is around our pig pen. Thanks to everyone that stopped by for fun flying and lots of food and glue/repairs. And thanks to my fellow Pigs, I could not think of a better place to live out my week at NEAT than our tents !
Sep 18, 2018, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Lastly, I heard through the grapevine that the SEFLI guys are going to make a play for the BOTT trophy next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
In Millennia to come, children will still be taught the lessons and sing the songs, as their parents and their parents parents were, telling the Lore of how the Brave Grunts of SEFLI known forever as the Neighing Night-Knights of NEAT - vastly outnumbered by Flying Swine and Boyz from the Hinterland Joisey - taught them all to Rue the Day .. nay the Night !! they declared war in the Valley of the Peacefull in year of Two Naught 19 of King Thom's Reign (and sometimes rain)

... And to those that have pledged allegiance to mutant swine - whom through some form of black magic commit aviation - There is no conflict! as they are forever and a day outcast from the Neighing Night-Knights of NEAT once Darkness falls over the Valley and H3C-CH2-OH invades the brain of all
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 18, 2018 at 11:09 AM.
Sep 18, 2018, 09:48 AM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Ohhh boy...... fasten your seatbelts for NEAT ‘19.....
Sep 18, 2018, 10:08 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
You wanna talk about conflicted...
Sep 18, 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
You wanna talk about conflicted...
A man without a country

Quick Reply