Aug 10, 2018, 01:35 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob View Post
Hmmm... while a cool idea, it’s not something you’d wear outside of NEAT. We already have a few shirts we’re buying - not sure if a vest will “fly”

Rob
Send the artwork... You never know if some freebies come up...

Some good raffle prizes coming also, a lot of them are in the form of product vouchers so winners get to choose their prize!!!!

Guys are asking about movie night also...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2018, 01:56 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
No surprise - we’ll be screening “Holy Grail” early in the week - I’m thinking Tuesday night at this point, in the Big Top. Don’t forget your coconuts

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
Iam in
Aug 11, 2018, 01:11 PM
Gnd warning sensor needed
Will the legendary beast of Arrrghhh from the cave of Caerbannog be showing up, if so I will have to fashion The Holy Hand Grenade!!!!!
Aug 11, 2018, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipe22 View Post
Iam in
50lb bag of potatoes
Aug 11, 2018, 04:07 PM
Quickie proof of concept...
Aug 11, 2018, 05:40 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKATANAxx View Post
https://youtu.be/r8WKC2zOSSc

Here is my resume for the pigs tent. This was many years back. Have a look and let me know if it works.

Jon
Holy crap, but that Is impressive

I see you've picked your allegiance already - that's good. I suspect Rich will be happy to have you

FWIW I think we'll slow it down a bit for our first time - reading some of the SEFF threads things got a bit hairy when they mixed really fast planes into the bowling equation

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 05:41 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWPSneeded View Post
Will the legendary beast of Arrrghhh from the cave of Caerbannog be showing up, if so I will have to fashion The Holy Hand Grenade!!!!!
You can bet, but I always keep a HHGoA handy just in case he gets rowdy

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 05:42 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt View Post
you will NOT be down in your usual spot this year. You will be the last tent in the row just in front of the old swap shop (arnie's on-field hangar!)
Tom,

Is the Bergen tent on the flight line this year? I was able to figure out some of your tent abbreviations, but a glossary would be handy!

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 06:07 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Tom,

Is the Bergen tent on the flight line this year? I was able to figure out some of your tent abbreviations, but a glossary would be handy!

Rob
No , the Bergen County tent is right next to the food vendor on the South Side just as it always was.
Aug 11, 2018, 06:17 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
OK, thanks. I don' t see it on the map but I can walk there from my tent with my eyes closed at this point

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 06:21 PM
Head NEAT geek
I'm not prepared to print the entire map in one piece yet. the two pieces presented have a gap in the middle.
Aug 11, 2018, 06:30 PM
No problemo...
Thread OP
Ahhh… gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

Rob
Aug 11, 2018, 08:04 PM
OOOH... we were in the missing part of the pirates map....
Aug 11, 2018, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Holy crap, but that Is impressive

I see you've picked your allegiance already - that's good. I suspect Rich will be happy to have you

FWIW I think we'll slow it down a bit for our first time - reading some of the SEFF threads things got a bit hairy when they mixed really fast planes into the bowling equation

Rob
The pigs were definitely good neighbors for sure. The bowling doesn't always go as planned. That Stryker didn't fly all that well after that but I didn't care. I have another video hitting bowling pins at a much much higher speed and let's just say that it was scary. ...
Canadians have fun too, just saying. .
Can't wait to play airplanes with you all soon.

Quick Reply