This thread is privately moderated by sparkyincali, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 09, 2018, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 52
$350.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Prosight Quad package

Built this up for a race at Makers Faire and havent really used it much besides then.
All New parts were used for this build
-Sigan 190x with HD pod
-Lux v2 flight board
-Bullet 30a escs
-Brother R4 2300kv motors
-XSR receiver
-Leds on all 4 arms
-Prosight system with the tx and the higher frame rate hx cam installed also includes the stock 720 cam
-Prosight Rx with HDMI splitter and Hd recorder that records to a usb thumb drive and a 10a castle bec to power splitter and recorder
-Extra Tx that i replaced because I wasnt getting good range ended up being an antenna
The HX cam has a strange issue that multiple users reported since new.If you plug in often times the rx says camera not supported.The way I always got it to work was plug it in and leave it plugged in for 30-45 seconds and the unplug and replug.This only needs to happen the first time in the day or if haven't flown for a while like the cam has to warm up to run.This didnt happen with the stock cam but I prefered the frame rate and resolution upgrade so I just left it.You can always switch to the stock cam which is included if you dont like ot wait.

$350 shipped ConUs
PayPal
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply