Aug 09, 2018, 05:04 PM
Thread OP
Complaint

i get very few visits: why?

i have over 55,000 visits to my blog, but on the past month i did not get any. i contacted Jim and so far has not found the solution. it was only after i reached him 2 weeks ago that i got 5 visits.
does any1 have any idea on whats going on and how to fix this?
even before this, for 2 weeks i didnt have any views either. i reached him and he said that there was a problem with the server. a week later i began to get views again. but the visits are almost nothing. just 5 in 1 month. and several fellows that i have been in touch at other threads said that they have visited my blog, but it does not show them at visits.

see: The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
Al M Banged Up Bixler+ dlmill hard line+ HYA1023 jj604+ jruley Oceansun SpeedsterDEN+ Steve 0
This page has had 55,503 visits
Last edited by phil alvirez; Aug 10, 2018 at 03:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RCG Admin
If it’s a server issue, we’ll have to report it to the techs. I haven’t seen anything abnormal with it though.
Aug 09, 2018, 07:04 PM
Thread OP

?

for what Jim told me, the techs never heard about something like this happening to others.
so, now what?
what happened?
when this will be fixed?
why only me?
isnt that strange?
Aug 09, 2018, 07:26 PM
RCG Admin
The server might just need catching up if there is an issue. Not much can be done until the techs have had a good look and see if they can find something. There’s no ETA I can give me that. Wish there was more I could do.
Aug 11, 2018, 12:15 AM
Thread OP

why only me?

but why only me?
isnt that strange?
Aug 11, 2018, 06:35 AM
RCG Admin
I don’t see how it could be only you. It doesn’t work that way.
Aug 11, 2018, 09:20 AM
Thread OP
Jim told me that he hasnt heard of this. thats why i ask why only me.

see post 1:
for what Jim told me, the techs never heard about something like this happening to others.
Aug 11, 2018, 09:29 AM
RCG Admin
Only thing I can think of is either no one else has noticed, or your views are correct.
Aug 11, 2018, 10:04 AM
Thread OP
but some folks have told me at other threads that they have visited my blog and their codes dont show. this means to me that something is wrong and the visits done are not shown.
could you explain the difference between visits and views? how they are registered and shown? perhaps that will help me to understand how this works.
Aug 11, 2018, 12:00 PM
RCG Admin
Guessing visits is visits to the blog and views are click throughs on individual blog posts.
Aug 12, 2018, 07:27 PM
Thread OP

even more strange

how can you explain this?

Re: Blog visits
Something is strange, when I visited your blog, I didn't see a counter or the last 10 visit list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil alvirez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery
I think if a user has their online status hidden, then their visits to blogs do not register on the last visited counter.

See if I have a visit visible, I have my online status hidden but have visited your blog.
right. i dont see it. thanks for telling. an interesting possibility.
but then, how comes that before i got lots of visits and then for a month i have just 5?
how could happen than before everybody was not hidden and now everybody is?
look: i had over 50,000 before.
Aug 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RCG Admin
I’m not sure how all that is setup or supposed to work.
Aug 13, 2018, 12:21 AM
Thread OP

summary

what i know is that something is not working, and you, or somebody there has to do whatever it takes to fix it.
and i need a solution, no excuses.
what are you going to do? you havent told me.
or is somebody else instead to whom i need to contact in order to get a solution?
Aug 13, 2018, 07:12 AM
RCG Admin
We’ve sent info to the techs to investigate.
Aug 13, 2018, 10:15 AM
Thread OP
looking forward for the solution

Quick Reply