This thread is privately moderated by RoadRunnerRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 09, 2018, 08:44 AM
Trader Rating: 1
$30.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

2m. Sophisticated lady

I have for sale a 2m sailplane. I believe that it is a sophisticated lady. Plane is a 6/10 on the physical appearance. Covered a few months ago, albeit it's amateur but it should work great. Never flown that I know of but the tail section has been repaired and reinforced as the t tail wobbled a lot, still does but that's typical for a design like this. There is no servos and it needs a hatch. Other than that it would make a great sailplane I just have no use for it as I don't care for non powered sailplanes this large. I can't ship it as it's a 2 meter glider. Structurally it is 8/10. the wing is SOLID, which I feel is important for this wing style, exactly the same a gentle lady as I can tell. Again tail end has been repaired and reinforced. Also willing to trade for some fpv equipment or frsky receivers.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply