Aug 08, 2018, 10:25 PM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
New Product

Realacc X-lite Transmitter Edition RC FPV Drone Shoulder Bag --Free Reviewing

https://www.banggood.com/Realacc-X-l...n=Shoulder-Bag
New product,a Shoulder Bag for FrSky X-lite needs reviewed. Contact me or leave messages if you have interest to it.

Quota: 5

Specification:
Brand name: Realacc
Item name: X-lite FPV shoulder bag handbag
Handbag size: 32x26x10cm
Shoulder strap: 71-135cm
Buckle strap: 13.6-23cm
Battery slot size: 9.4x4.8x3.2cm
FPV goggles space size: 20x11x4.4cm
Compatible goggles: Fatshark Dominator HD2/V3/HDO, Eachin EV100/EV200D, Aomway Commander V1/V2, Skyzone SKY02s/SKY03...
Weight: 713g
Material: Shell 1680D thermoforming+liner pearl cotton+shoulder strap yarn
Last edited by BGKevin; Sep 02, 2018 at 09:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2018, 10:25 PM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
res
Aug 09, 2018, 04:19 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Would love to but would need an x-lite to put in it :P ( joking)
Aug 09, 2018, 04:37 AM
FPV addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
+1
Case shure looks great, too bad I don't have x-lite
Aug 09, 2018, 06:18 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Im in no rush to get one either m8 lol after losing both my prized MangoRC and the Wizard (on FrSky which Jim promised to replace but unfortunately left BG before she did ) to the Irange, i am no real real rush to change transmitters until they are either well and truly tested to their limits or i have one in-hand that i can range test on the moors for myself.

This case looks reasonably nice though especially if you have fatsharks/Aomway commander or are going to purchase the Eachine EV200D's when they arrive. Its one of the things that i am continually on the look out for , a case for my fpv gear and tx, but i would need something much bigger as i use a 5 inch single screen headset and bigger TX so it basically wouldnt fit.

These should be good for others though and Realacc make some pretty nice kit.
Aug 09, 2018, 06:12 PM
R/C Superfan
Curious about this,looks like a nice neat carrier for travel.I would like to check it out as I am usually walking somewhere to fly my quads
Aug 09, 2018, 06:16 PM
R/C Superfan
It is basically looks like a shoulder bag that should be compatible with most quadcopters and transmitter setups,am I correct?
Aug 10, 2018, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aben71
It is basically looks like a shoulder bag that should be compatible with most quadcopters and transmitter setups,am I correct?
It is compatible with specific x-lite transmitter and almost any goggles. Look at the foam insert inside.
Aug 10, 2018, 02:24 AM
Quote:
We need a bundle including X-lite. . I haven't purchased X-lite either. Somehow I doubt it will fit to me as I'm pincher with quads. But very tempting. That small size...
Aug 10, 2018, 05:08 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Quote:
Originally Posted by montis
We need a bundle including X-lite. . I haven't purchased X-lite either. Somehow I doubt it will fit to me as I'm pincher with quads. But very tempting. That small size...
I know lol far too tempting, im keeping my eye on the range testing as its more important to me than most other features.
Aug 12, 2018, 05:11 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
I’m interested in reviewing the Realacc bag.
This looks perfect for my X-Lite and Fatshark HD goggles...
Aug 12, 2018, 10:51 PM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlilasic
+1
Case shure looks great, too bad I don't have x-lite
You can get a X-lite and the review the bag. LOL
Aug 12, 2018, 10:53 PM
Banggood Staff
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC
Iím interested in reviewing the Realacc bag.
This looks perfect for my X-Lite and Fatshark HD goggles...
Great! Count you in then.
Aug 13, 2018, 12:39 AM
R/C Superfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by montis
It is compatible with specific x-lite transmitter and almost any goggles. Look at the foam insert inside.
Ah yes,I now see this
Aug 13, 2018, 05:35 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGKevin
You can get a X-lite and the review the bag. LOL
if it range tests nicely , then i am sure one will go in my cart :P then i will get the bag lol

Quick Reply