Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 08, 2018, 07:16 PM
Question

Where to find male/female "XH" connectors?

Dear FMA/Revolectrix Charger Fans:

The PIPE Here...as I've had an FMA/Revo CellPro 10XP charger since earlier this year to prepare me for re-entering the hobby once again, and planning on updating JUST about everything for my portable DC power sources (Tx/airborne packs, electric starter battery [in-case attached to starter], future RC electric aircraft powerpacks as I'm strictly a four-stroke flyer up to this time, etc.) to the RadicalRC-available, already assembled cobalt-FREE A123 LFP battery packs, I've often wondered just WHERE one might be able to get the so-named. bare "XH"-designation battery pack charging balance connectors, for making up one's own charging/balancing cables...

...that's as I've had a long tradition (just over four decades now) of building as much of the hardware that I've used for the hobby as possible myself, to save funds...

...but just WHERE can one even find the so-called "XH" connnectors, anyway?

Are they available from a large distributor like Digi-Key or Mouser, by any chance? Or are they available only from some small-volume, otherwise hard-to-find vendor somewhere on the 'Net?

It's just that I've never had a need to find out where to get them before...but as I'm about to start getting some of my first RadicalRC A123 packs, the first one being for my veteran Sullivan S600 electric starter (shown above) for my four-stroke methanol engines (4S1P, with A123 26650s) I WOULD very much like to know where I can get these so-called "XH" spec connectors, in both male and female genders, for eventually whippin' up my own balance charge cabling.

Having been in the electronics manufacturing field for some 20 years in my life, those sorts of electronic hardware fabrication skills allow me to build all my own transmitters, self-designed field support gear, etc., so I've certainly got the expertise to continue making things up for my needs...

...I only want to know where I can get those so-called "XH"-specification connectors (especially if a major vendor carries them!) so I can whip up cabling for myself using them.

Thanks in advance and Yours Sincerely,
The PIPE....!!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2018, 07:18 AM
MK
MK
HeadsUpRC down in Florida has them and their shipping is a flat $2.50 or $3 for small items. They have leads and extensions. With extensions you can cut them in half and you get male and female connectors.

http://www.headsuphobby.com/search.a...t%2Fxh&search=
Aug 13, 2018, 08:57 AM
Stevephoon
Hansen Hobbies sells them as well. Not sure of the original source, if that is what you are really asking.

http://www.hansenhobbies.com/product...ors/250mm_X57/

Quick Reply