Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

New Venom Drive Surface Batteries

Venom just updated their surface batteries for cars, trucks and boats with over 50 new packs available.

Splash

Complete Overhaul of Venom Surface Batteries

Venom just updated their surface batteries for cars, trucks and boats with over 50 new packs available. These batteries now feature the UNI Plug 2.0 System which is compatible with XT60, Deans, EC3, Traxxas Legacy and most importantly, Traxxas ID plugs. That means these batteries will work with just about any brand vehicle you can imagine. Gone are the days of soldering different plugs on your batteries.

Venom also offers a limited lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service. Here's what they have to say about that: "We donít make customers jump through hoops to take advantage of our industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty. Anyone invested in our product is now automatically registered. Couple that with our Leading USA Customer Service to build happy customers all day long."

Check out the New Venom Drive Batteries Here

Aug 08, 2018, 10:05 AM
Born again RC'er
Nice that their built in adaptor is now XT60 / 3.5mm bullet based. But I mostly say that because I run XT60s on my 1/10 cars... $50 for a 5000mah 2c pack seem pricy, though.
Aug 10, 2018, 07:10 AM
User Registered
Yes, prices of LiPo batteries seemed to have gone up in the past eight months or so. I definitely would be waiting for a super sale/coupon on Venom batteries.

Also hope the "new" Uni Plug system has been reworked. The old ones only lasted me one use before I chopped them off.
Aug 16, 2018, 07:31 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
This article was like 50% about the plug gimmick, 50% about customer service, and 0% about the batteries themselves

The existence of the gimmicky plug is reason enough not to buy them - each battery's purchase price subsidizes R&D on a "feature" that I'd only end up throwing away.
Latest blog entry: Jeti ESC resto-mod

Quick Reply