Sep 11, 2019, 12:43 PM
Thread OP
Genius! I'll have to try that out.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
Thread OP
Another bus build that was shared with me. Might be maidened in a month.
Sep 11, 2019, 08:10 PM
Just stumbled upon this amazing project. Very, very nice work!! So excited to finally see a flyable airliner.

As a pilot for a major legacy airline, I think my printer will be busy for the next few months printing one to be painted in Delta colors!

Thank you!
Sep 11, 2019, 08:44 PM
Thread OP
Great! Hope you enjoy the build

I built an ERJ145XR and painted it in delta colors. Very nice and visible

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-and-STL-Files
Sep 22, 2019, 07:42 PM
Thread OP
Chipping away at painting still. Fuselage went through a filler pass and I still need to give it one more round of sanding and filling before it is ready for color. The tail is filly prepped, and the nose needs a final sanding.

Wings I fixed the LE aluminum and painted the top coroguard. picking up another can of gloss aluminum to paint the nacelles and wing tips the 2-stage candy apple red.
Sep 23, 2019, 02:51 PM
Beautiful work. This could be entered in a scale contest!
Sep 23, 2019, 03:07 PM
Will build for food!!!
Hey Chris, winter is coming and I still need to get one of your printed cockpits for the Freewing A10.
Sep 23, 2019, 09:02 PM
My cat moderates better
I quite like the rain gutters above the doors. Great detail!
Sep 23, 2019, 10:42 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by too_oblivious
Beautiful work. This could be entered in a scale contest!
Only if they are judging from 6+ feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by attwooddrow
Hey Chris, winter is coming and I still need to get one of your printed cockpits for the Freewing A10.
shoot me a PM whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillzillaAus
I quite like the rain gutters above the doors. Great detail!
thanks

Had a minor setback tonight. the rustoleum 2x white gloss rattle can I had must have went bad, because the paint started to come out very gritty/chunky and ruined the finish of the nose. I'll need to set it aside for a few days before I sand it down.
Oct 06, 2019, 10:47 PM
Thread OP
Finished the candy apple red on the nacelles, definitely happy with how it turned out

Some bleed through on the masking tape, so i need to touch up some of the pylon areas, and then do a final round of paint on a few accent areas. Flaps and flap fairings are also painted now, so I want to start rigging those this week.
Oct 07, 2019, 07:24 AM
It's gonna be stunning.
Oct 07, 2019, 01:12 PM
Thread OP
Thanks!
Nov 01, 2019, 06:57 PM

Airbus A330

Boa noite!

Sou brasileiro, estudando em uma faculdade de tecnologia. gostaria de saber se você não pode disponibilizar o .slt do A330 , pois gostaria de fazer alguns teste e ate mesmo apresentar meu trabalho de graduação.
Nov 02, 2019, 01:27 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gffgoda
Boa noite!

Sou brasileiro, estudando em uma faculdade de tecnologia. gostaria de saber se você não pode disponibilizar o .slt do A330 , pois gostaria de fazer alguns teste e ate mesmo apresentar meu trabalho de graduação.

Olá! O arquivo .stl está disponível na seguinte página da web

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game...006mm-wingspan
Dec 03, 2019, 08:48 PM

A 330-300 Air Bus

What is your recommendation between both fans rotating in the same direction vrs. Counter-rotation.... I can go either way.

Bronco Mike P.S. Dan, I sprung for your files and Instructions. Looks great. Printing away............

Quick Reply