This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 07, 2018, 10:41 AM
Too many? No such thing.
Thread OP
Yippee!

My Son is Flying Again!

My son went all in on sports for a long time there and told me he was done with flying. He burned out on the sports and is taking a well deserved break, but his Mom hates him sitting around. I think he just asked me to go flying to get out of the house originally, but after a few flights he genuinely seems interested. This video was from a few days ago, but last night he was getting fancy with the UMX Radian. He is also liking the UMX PT-17. With the UMX Pitts he is having trouble correcting after a turn, but he'll get it. He also started an RC channel on YouTube for his videos. Right now he only has 2 subscribers, so if some RCG people wouldn't mind subscribing, that would help keep him interested. The channel is dedicated to RC videos only. Thanks!

Flying the E-Flite UMX Radian at Lackawanna State Park (2 min 54 sec)
Latest blog entry: Flying Season!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply