Aug 07, 2018, 02:54 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loltime
do you have any ideas on how to get a parallel battery circuit
You connect the batteries with a parallel wiring harness as in the illustration in my previous post .

But I strongly recommend using your 1S batteries only for an appropriate 1S application , and getting an appropriate 2S or 3S battery for the electronics of your Tiny Trainer .

If you show me or tell me which electronics you already have for your Tiny Trainer , I'll be happy to recommend an appropriate battery .
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2018, 04:48 PM
Maybe not time to laugh yet....

Paul
Last edited by PaulB; Aug 08, 2018 at 06:56 AM.
Aug 08, 2018, 12:12 AM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Really?
Aug 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
flyin' fool
Ditto!!
Aug 08, 2018, 12:50 AM
flyin' fool
The only RC models that use only one aileron are pylon racers. It's used to cut down on drag, but still works in turning both ways. Still, these pilots are skilled in what they do.

How can you upgrade a basic 4 channel transmitter to have program features when there's no switches on the box to activate them??? Doesn't make sense at all to me.

Oh ………….. and yes you can short out a single cell ..……….. a dead short.
Aug 08, 2018, 12:54 AM
flyin' fool
Loltime said he's new to the hobby. Let's fed him good solid information please.
Aug 08, 2018, 11:11 AM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldguy
Loltime said he's new to the hobby. Let's fed him good solid information please.
Yes , we've all been at the beginning of the learning curve .

Loltime ,

something I forgot to mention : if you are using the FT Tiny Trainer to teach yourself RC flying ( without the assistance of an experienced RC flyer ) , I strongly recommend starting with the ( self-leveling ) polyhedral wing instead of the ( NOT self-leveling ) aileron wing . After becoming competent flying with the polyhedral wing , then switch to the aileron wing .

When using the polyhedral wing , the rudder control surface will control roll ..... and to a lesser extent also yaw . So plug the rudder's servo into the roll channel ( aileron ) on your receiver . Then when you transition to the aileron wing , you'll already be used to controlling roll with the aileron channel .

Quick Reply