This thread is privately moderated by Joe Pierson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 02, 2018, 02:13 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

New Sky Buggy on Floats!

My new Sky Buggy on Floats 40" wingspan Stevens Aero-Model laser kit! Fly's on Two cells!
Joe
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2018, 09:29 AM

Stinson SR6

Joe, Different subject. I'm building my GS Stinson SR6 and found that they didn't include the plans for the floats in the box. Did you by chance save the plans for them when you built yours and, if so, could you take a couple pics of them and send them to me. The aircraft is already framed up ready for covering and I want to build the floats before I start. Thanks.
Nov 20, 2018, 12:11 PM
Thread OP
sorry I do not have the olans any more That, was so many years ago! Do wanted post it might work!
Joe

Quick Reply