Aug 02, 2018, 02:45 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

beecore lite FC with silverware from xt-xinte review

This is yet another offering for a cheap FC with silverware on it,
This one has reciever built in as usual but what sets it apart from others before it is the fets for the motors are updated with higher current draw and lower resistance which in theory should give more power..
In my test flights I certainly did notice a bit more power so the fets do seem to be making a difference.
The price is good too at $6.52.

Get it here from https://m.xt-xinte.com/BEECORE-Lite-...r-p527586.html
Check out the xt-xinte sight for lots of other good deals for drones.

First up I will put a flight video made with a boldclash b03 whoop with this FC in, this is flown in acro mode with an akk bs2 camera stuck on with elastic bands lol.

beecore lite FC with silverware from xt-xinte (3 min 15 sec)

A few pictures of the FC as it comes. Pictures show up in preview on my blog review https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...t-xinte-review

Attachment 11099279

Attachment 11099281

Attachment 11099282

Attachment 11099283

To fly it you will need a multiprotocol transmitter which supports bayang protocol and there are lots of options out there for that now.
I used frsky taranis and a DIY multiprotocol module which gives superb control.

Fitting it is child's play, motors just plug in , the only soldering needed was the camera power wires and battery wires which were very easy to solder to.
Then just turn on the tx and power up the quad, set transmitter to bind and LEDs stop flashing to indicate bind success , to get to acro you move them right stick left left down, LEDs will flash and you are now in acro mode.

Flying was very smooth and powerful for such a small brushed model.
The only down sides are
1 the rates are not high enough to do acro flips quickly, it's possible to flip but you need plenty of height to recover.
2 the flashing pins for updating the firmware with the st linker v2 are not the big ones on the side but the smaller pads in the middle of the board.

Overall it's a very good board, well made and cheap and gives better power than previous boards on offer.

Thanks to xt-xinte for sending me the board for review.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2019, 02:10 PM
Hi Nige, do you know if anyone ever got a fs i6s radio to bind with a beecore lite v1.1 fc? I'm really new to the hobby, trying to build my first tiny whoop. I have been trying to get them to bind for days. Any advice would be appreciated. Apologies if I've already missed the answer in previous threads. Ta m8
Mar 05, 2019, 03:48 PM
Thread OP
No, you need a multiprotocol tx set to bayang protocol..
Mar 05, 2019, 04:37 PM
thanks, you saved me wasting any more time .not easy the description said they were compatible .cheers
Mar 05, 2019, 05:28 PM
Thread OP
Maybe you can get a multimodule for that tx?
But certainly it won't do it without one.
Mar 06, 2019, 05:45 AM

Binding issues

I have been having an issue with my whoop where the receiver ( FS-RX2A Pro (v1) in my Beta 65) appears to be bound to my Flysky fs-i6x, but it does not arm or respond to any stick movements. I have been able to fly the quad in the past and I had my own setup on it, but I didn't like it so I went into Betaflight and reset it to the factory setup. Now it refuses to do anything.
I have gone through the binding procedure multiple times now and the light will stay solid, meaning its bound to my radio... but that's all it does.
There is no response in Betaflight when I make any stick movements on the radio.

Does anybody know what's wrong and how I can fix it.

Quick Reply