Aug 01, 2018, 05:29 PM
Orange Lives Matter!
Thread OP
Discussion

LAPD blows it big time.

They had the chance to take this guy out before the hostage was taken...

The police shot the hostage.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/01...nifepoint.html
Aug 01, 2018, 05:37 PM
globemaster
Strikes me they didn't do what you mentioned ... and how REALLY BAD their aim is
Aug 01, 2018, 05:42 PM
Orange Lives Matter!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoyenny
Strikes me they didn't do what you mentioned ... and how REALLY BAD their aim is
For the love of GOD never let a cop shoot if I'm in that hostage position, get a gun-nut! I'll get better odds for seeing the next day.
Aug 01, 2018, 06:23 PM
The QuadFather
I cant imagine what the cop that actually hit the hostage is going through right now.
Aug 01, 2018, 06:30 PM
A good portion of police suck at shooting. If there's a time you're held as a hostage and police consider shooting, make peace with your maker as you have a low chance of survival. The reason police suck at shooting is they might shoot 250 round once a year to requalify and stick the gun back in their holsters for another year. As RCWorks said, get a "gun nut" to show up and pull the trigger. your chances of surviving the situation are greatly increased.
Aug 01, 2018, 06:37 PM
The QuadFather
Oh no! but..but Gun Nuts...!
Aug 01, 2018, 06:39 PM
Don't look at me like that....
Don't they always say to shoot the hostage ?
He falls and the prep is wide open.
Aug 01, 2018, 06:58 PM
B A bay B E be B I bicky bi
I'd rather take my chances with the perp...
Aug 01, 2018, 07:17 PM
Missed it by that much Don Adams (0 min 4 sec)
Aug 01, 2018, 09:04 PM
Bombs away! Err...landing
Aug 02, 2018, 09:04 AM
J40
J40
Airplanus Erectus

Not going to go through anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
I cant imagine what the cop that actually hit the hostage is going through right now.
He was in fear of his life...... We need to disarm the alleged Peace Officer" cadre here like Britain. Each County will have an armed, trained Response unit instead. Beat cops will monitor till the Pros arrive. I'm in fear of my life every time I see a cop car. Sorry, but everyone is not a perp as they are taught in the academy. They need to be taught to enforce Rights and the Constitution foremost.
Aug 02, 2018, 09:05 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
That's the definition of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by J40
He was in fear of his life...... We need to disarm the alleged Peace Officer" cadre here like Britain. Each County will have an armed, trained Response unit instead. Beat cops will monitor till the Pros arrive. I'm in fear of my life every time I see a cop car. Sorry, but everyone is not a perp as they are taught in the academy. They need to be taught to enforce Rights and the Constitution foremost.

Total BS. If he had begun stabbing the woman in the neck, the cops would have been poo-poohed for not taking action. Your post is just more of Monday morning keyboard policing.
Aug 02, 2018, 09:20 AM
J40
J40
Airplanus Erectus
They forced the issue just like they always do and another civilian is dead because"I was in fear of my life". What a crock. Sorry, don't need them and every time one shows there is trouble.

Learn to take care of yourself and if you are so fearful buy yourself a body guard. Stop making the rest of us pay for your fear. Fear welfare.
Aug 02, 2018, 09:23 AM
J40
J40
Airplanus Erectus
Did you even watch the video? Total idiots should not have guns.
Aug 02, 2018, 09:45 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by J40
Did you even watch the video? Total idiots should not have guns.
Obviously and clearly you did not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J40
They forced the issue just like they always do and another civilian is dead because "I was in fear of my life". What a crock. Sorry, don't need them and every time one shows there is trouble.

Learn to take care of yourself and if you are so fearful buy yourself a body guard. Stop making the rest of us pay for your fear. Fear welfare.

Quick Reply