Ozone RTF with SAFE Technology

Achieve first-flight success with the Blade Ozone RTF. It brings an intimidation-free experience for new pilots looking for a multirotor trainer.

Splash

Blade Ozone RTF

Achieve first-flight success with the Blade Ozone RTF. The Ozone brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a multirotor trainer. Innovative SAFE® Technology gives pilots a confidence-inspiring flight experience, even if they have never flown before. From the lightweight and strong carbon fiber and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this quadcopter makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm making orientation easy to maintain. A removable 1S LiPo battery drives efficient and light brushed motors for long flight times. This RTF package comes with everything you need, including the flight battery, USB charger, and Spektrum™ 2.4GHz transmitter.

Blade® Ozone™ RTF & BNF® Basic Quadcopter (2 min 3 sec)

Brushed Motors

Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.

Brushed Motors

Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the Ozone stress-free. Easy-to-replace arms, propellers, and motors help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.

Easy Maintenance

The widely available 1S battery is replaceable, so you have minimal downtime before your next flight.

Replaceable LiPo battery

The size of the Ozone allows it to be flown both indoors and out.

The RTF version comes with everything you need in one box. Simply charge the included flight battery, bind to the included transmitter, and your taking to the skies

Photos

Learn More

Head over to Horizon Hobby for more info and pricing!

Jul 30, 2018, 04:42 PM
Quads & Planes, cant beat them
Here is a thread I started a few days ago. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...28-Blade-Ozone
Latest blog entry: My newest!
Aug 06, 2018, 10:59 PM
AeroDan
This might be a nice replacement for my OLD Nano QX (BLH7600). I like the power-increase difference, & much bigger props.
Aug 07, 2018, 02:42 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Seems like the Blade version of the LaTrax Alias? With some extra features.

Btw, I see two headers with Brushed Motors, and under Easy Maintenance there is some talk about the battery. I think something got mixed up there...?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 08, 2018, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Seems like the Blade version of the LaTrax Alias? With some extra features.

Btw, I see two headers with Brushed Motors, and under Easy Maintenance there is some talk about the battery. I think something got mixed up there...?

I was going to guess they brought back the MqX...
Aug 09, 2018, 08:29 AM
In the pictures, the flight controller has MQX V2 silk screened on it.
Aug 14, 2018, 12:03 PM
look like it have 1020 brushed motor on it. gonna be interesting.

Quick Reply