May 08, 2019, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
IMHO.... you will spend a lot of time and maybe some money .... for a machine who can't be really saved....
None can transform a donkey into a race'horse ..... Unfortunatly here the gimbal & camera performances are too poor to save something.
Of course no firmware will be proposed to at least offer an acceptable camera frame rate... etc...

One more time, we have (had since this compagny will close since its sales will be poor) another DJI wanabee for potential 'blind" clients....
What you politically want to say: you cannot polish a turd
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2019, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
What you politically want to say: you cannot polish a turd

Yes
May 17, 2019, 05:38 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Third day testing the C-FLY Dream via C-FLY apps on my old 2014 smartphone (802.11ac WIFI).

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 2: in-flight apps (14 min 35 sec)
May 22, 2019, 12:38 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Time to have some fun, this morning flying at waterfront taking good view of the township during sunrise near delta.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 3: fun roaming (13 min 40 sec)
May 24, 2019, 01:05 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Today, exploration and distance test...indeed it could go +800m range running on 5G digital WIFI connection as claimed by manufacturer.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 4: distance test & exploration (12 min 12 sec)
May 26, 2019, 11:38 PM
ultra cheap pilot
C-FLY DREAM - TRACKING mode:
Testing the TRACK Mode aka FOLLOW ME mode. Testing to see if it could follow me around as ride around the park.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 5: Track Mode - Follow Me on my bicycle (12 min 29 sec)
Jun 04, 2019, 07:51 AM
ultra cheap pilot

My article review about C-FLY DREAM
After months of testing, flying and enjoying outdoor scene though C-FLY DREAM its about time i've written an article review about this tiny drone, might be a useful guide for future first time drone owner who wanted to get a budget portable drone for fun FPV flying.

C-Fly Dream article Links:
https://www.supermotoxl.com/designs-a-creat...ream-mini-drone

Enjoy Reading
Apr 07, 2020, 11:56 PM
BigDroneFlyer1964 on YouTube
My C-Fly DREAM seems to be having an issue that I hope somebody here can assist me with.

It fails to generate a WiFi hotsopt, and the LEDs on the ends of the rear pylons glow (or flash) blue instead of the usual green.
And it does not respond to inputs from its radio.

The drone's WiFi does not appear on my 802.11ac WiFi device's screen like it used to.

Any ideas here?

FWIW I was flying it earlier this month (on 04-04-20 to be specific), and after approx. five minutes it inexplicably did an RTH; though it overshot the takeoff point by approx. 20 feet (~6 meters) south and landed ever so gently in a tree.
While it was slowly descending, I tried like hell to steer it away from the tree but it was not responding to control inputs from its radio -- so I suppose I experienced an, "in-flight failure".
Last edited by The_LED_Museum; Apr 08, 2020 at 08:09 PM.
Jun 08, 2020, 07:49 AM

Cfly drones wifi not displaying on phone

i please need help, my cfly faith drone worked fine but after few days both controller and drone wifi are not avialable on same phone that cannected them before.

Quick Reply