This thread is privately moderated by FeiJi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 30, 2018, 12:55 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Maiden of scratchbuilt epp delta wing

Wow, awful maiden - too many problems.
Servos were reversed so nosed into the ground when I thought I should be pitched up. Prop mounted backwards. Servos loose. Bent motor mount on first take off. CG too far back. Windy.
So fixed all those except CG and it flies - but motor angle is down because of motor mount so will redesign motor mount and it should fly fine.

This micro camera is awful - audio out of sync and video got sped up. Ordered a head mount for my mobile phone as I like the video it takes.
Next flight should go much smoother. It does have a lot of lift and the tiny motor still can make it scoot. Put a proper propeller on it and it should really move.

Scratchbuilt Delta Maiden (0 min 58 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply