This thread is privately moderated by Jay B. Scott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 28, 2018, 06:42 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Buildit Panther

One of my rc airplane clubs, the Marymoor RC Club, has a club group build that's still in progress. We're building a profile version of the Grumman Panther that was featured in the Summer 2013 edition of Park Pilot magazine, which is an AMA publication. Prolific long-time designer Dick Sarpolus gave us this design, which takes advantage of the thin profile fuselage to make constructing an EDF jet very simple, yet surprisingly effective. The head of the group build is fellow MAR-C member Jeff Schlimmer, aka jeffsch on RCG, a prolific designer and kitter of parkflyer foamies in his own right, who made the kits for us, his groupies. The build officially kicked off at the April club meeting, and will wrap up with a group picture at our August meeting. I just got mine done yesterday, so below is its picture.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply